PDA

View Full Version : Dr Ded and the wasp experiment

dedpedal
05-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Ahh yes my children, gather round and listen to the dark part of my brain as it unfolds the testing done on poor defenceless wasps. Ive turned to the darkside and want to see how things work, react and survive extreme situations.
As I was driving home today, I noticed a couple waspers buzzing around the windshield of the work van. I dont normaly think of torture, but this seemes fair as I was hit 3 times last week. I did the right thing and let him try to get out the window, but the bastards wouldnt take the offer. my response was to cut the ac over to the defrost and freeze theyre asses. After a few minutes in sub freezing temp, they stopped moving. Go figure, insects dont do well in the cold. When I noticed they had stopped moving, i turned the heat on. Wow, they came back to life and started buzzing around the front of the van in search for an exit. Much like me looking for the beautiful butthole to sink my load, they buzzed in all the wrong places. Back to the fridgid AC. I took some advice from the big Cracker and waited till they stopped again and hit the heat.
Those littel bastards came back to life and knew who was causing thier misery. I hit the ac again and got my balls froze in the effort. I was talking to the asshole who told me to mess with them and got stung 3 times. His advice was to grin and bear it. Like thats gonna help. His ass wasnt in the van with me. Hey thanks Craig! God advice at 85 mph in a loaded work van.

i waited till they stopped moving much and , Yea, i turned the heat back on. The little flying hypodermics came right after me like vampires to blood. I swear. I think the little flying needles hit me a dozen times before they got tired and died. Next time, Im starting with mammals. Im gonna tie field mice to an electric fence and measure how many hits they can take before maasive brain death sets in.

isnt this how Dahmler started? If it is stay away from me for a few months or at least till Cracker stops advising me on how to deal with pests.
Thattll do pig.....

PonymanfiveO
05-20-2008, 12:01 AM
wow.

brake parts cleaner dude...brake clean. :)

Goddamnit Labowski! :lol:

foxbodyfan
05-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Well, uh hey thats just like your opinion man..... lol

67Terror
05-23-2008, 10:54 AM
wow.

brake parts cleaner dude...brake clean. :)

Goddamnit Labowski! :lol:

BRAKE CLEANER IS THE SHIZNIT!

MsBlkramair
05-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I've always used aresol hairspray. You spray their wings and it paralyzes flight..........then SWAT!

99Slobra
05-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Fire cures all...

BIGRED Z
05-27-2008, 02:17 AM
Carb cleaner works on bugs, and even car jackers! :cool1: It's multi-purpose!