PDA

View Full Version : Wrenching on my car tommorrow night

Jeff88coupe
05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
If anyone would like to stop by to give me a hand/watch/BS...I'll be wrenching/working on my car tommorrow night..starting about 6:30-7ish. I'm trying to get a bunch of little crap done on my car to get it ready to take to Edgewater friday night. Beer (Keyrock..and maybe a few Yeingling) and pizza will be provided* to those to show up. *if you let me know your coming. PM me or call me at 859-866-1466 if you need directions to my house.

Mista Bone
05-21-2008, 01:20 AM
damn you Jeff!!!!!!!!!

Yuengling temptations when I have a full house here.

Jeff88coupe
05-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Well...looks like it's only gonna be Kevin "dedpedal" and me so far. I live out in Independence between 536 and Cody road if anyone else want's to stop by.

BIGRED Z
05-21-2008, 06:16 PM
I know where you live, and I love Pizza! Double mushroom please. :popcorn::smokin: You DID mean Thurs night right?

Jeff88coupe
05-21-2008, 06:29 PM
I know where you live, and I love Pizza! Double mushroom please. :popcorn::smokin: You DID mean Thurs night right?

Nope...tonight..Wed. Pepperoni pizza is here.:D
Got plenty of beer as long as you like Keystone Light:bigthumb

Maximus
05-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Nope...tonight..Wed. Pepperoni pizza is here.:D
Got plenty of beer as long as you like Keystone Light:bigthumb

Well Poo,Im still at the shop:(

Jeff88coupe
05-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks Kevin, Keith, and Kenny for stopping by...got a decent amount of stuff done. So I just need to finish a few things up on friday before I take it for an alignment....looks like it's gonna see the track friday night:rockon::rockon:

mustangboy
05-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Good luck on Friday!! Wish I could be there.

BIGRED Z
05-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Crap, I worked till 8 tonight. I thought since you made the post at 2 am, technically Wed at that point, that "tomorrow" meant Thursday!! :( Sorry I missed it. I would have just walked up or rode my bike and drank all your Keystone. :tongue2: Me and Kev woulda been fighting over the stuff!

Jeff88coupe
05-22-2008, 08:18 AM
Crap, I worked till 8 tonight. I thought since you made the post at 2 am, technically Wed at that point, that "tomorrow" meant Thursday!! :( Sorry I missed it. I would have just walked up or rode my bike and drank all your Keystone. :tongue2: Me and Kev woulda been fighting over the stuff!

Um...Lori....your suppost to give your patients their med's...not take them yourself. I think you have your "board time" still set that the defalt..go to user Cp..then edit options. You must still be on London time..not EST.:screwy: