PDA

View Full Version : Duvel

Timido
05-25-2008, 11:15 PM
http://www.rockyourstock.com/photos/blogphotos/images/116586/original.aspx

I started looking into drinking a different beer every once in a while after reading a couple beer treads. We went to Jungle Jims today to check out the beer selection and do some shopping. They have some great fresh produce and fruit. The beer selection is unreal. Today after throwing down $12 for a 4 pack of Duvel I went home. I read some great reviews of this beer over the internet so I wanted to at least try some. I have to say if you enjoy beer go out of your way to try Duvel. When I say kick ass beer I mean KICK ASS beer. This stuff is 9% a little goes a long way. This is a great smooth Belgium easy drinking beer. You would never guess it was this strong. I dig this beer:bigthumb

Jeff88coupe
05-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Jenn almost tried one of those when we were out for dinner friday night (at Terry's Turf Club..on eastern near lunken)..but they only had it in a 25oz. bottle. That's alot of beer to drink if you don't like it. I had a Bell's Amber Ale...microbrew from Michigan...pretty good.

Timido
05-26-2008, 11:05 AM
They had those 25oz bottles at Jungle Jims for a little less than the 4 pack. I also picked up a 6 pack of Hoe-garden while I was there.

mach_u
05-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Jenn almost tried one of those when we were out for dinner friday night (at Terry's Turf Club..on eastern near lunken)..but they only had it in a 25oz. bottle. That's alot of beer to drink if you don't like it. I had a Bell's Amber Ale...microbrew from Michigan...pretty good.
Rachel almost got that last time we were down at Terry's but wasn't sure also. Sounds like I might need to check it out. :bigthumb