PDA

View Full Version : A couple races!!

YouGotJunk
05-26-2008, 04:04 AM
Just figured i'd post up about a few races I had today/tonight. I first went out for a little drive in the mustang and blew a fuel pump relay. After fixing that one of my buddies showed up on his Hyabusa and asked me if I wanted to try one from a 30 kick. I figured what the hell, it'll show me where my car stands anyways. We line up at about 30...we both kick it...the busa pulls the front wheel a little and I immediateliy get out front by about 1-1 1/2 car lengths and hold it all the way through till we both let out for a turn. I was pretty excited about beating a busa...Hell how many times do you hear of a mustang beating one of those, from a roll anyways. So after that we all head uptown to see if anyones out. After standing around with nothing happening I figure what the hell.....and go call out a pretty nasty stretched out Honda. I think it's a litre bike or a 900 or something but it has quite a few parts..and stretched. We go from a 30 kick and I pull on him... but he stays right at my back bumper all the way through until we let out and had to slam on the brakes for a corner. He asks to race again so I oblige. We line up and for some stupid reason, my car decides to spin just a touch. He pulls me until he's about 3ft in front of my front bumper. I start running him back down inch by inch..and then notice the turn is coming up wayyyy to fast...as soon as I touch the brakes I notice...there isn't any...I guess I got them wayyy to hot from the previous run that they just didnt want to work at all...so now i'm absolutely standing on the pedal trying with all my mite to get slowed down. I guess the man above was looking down on me cause finally it started getting slowed down a bit and I was able to make the turn. I was so nervous and my heart was pumping a million times a minute and when I got back to the lot I could barely walk/talk or do anything. Anyways, that about sums it all up. I had alot of fun!!! Never thought i'd have to resort to racing big nasty bikes just to have a little fun...but whatever!!It was some good racing forsure!!!!!!!

Metcalf Racing
05-26-2008, 10:16 AM
Why did you post this in the drag racing section??? Racing on a road with curves is dumb

Evil_Capri
05-26-2008, 12:02 PM
Maybe it's time you get some bigger brakes and wider front tires and take her out on a road course! :bigthumb Nice runs!

YouGotJunk
05-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Damn, Noone believes me or what?? lol

Sharad
05-26-2008, 07:34 PM
well, it's good that you didn't die or kill anyone else...

99Slobra
05-26-2008, 08:25 PM
I was out there last night at the spot. Good races.

BLACKHAWK
05-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Good Job, you should call out Blake now.

fast88gt
05-27-2008, 01:13 AM
Good Job, you should call out Blake now.

blake dont want none

BLACKHAWK
05-27-2008, 05:03 PM
blake dont want none

I would have never said it, if I new Blake wouldn't want none.:popcorn:

black90lx
05-27-2008, 05:13 PM
You can race my bike rob.