PDA

View Full Version : i got hosed!!!!

black90lx
05-26-2008, 03:25 PM
i have been looking for a crotchrocket for about 2 weeks. i found one in columbus that i really liked and talked to the guy and told him i had cash in hand. it was a black 99 cbr929 and it was lowered, polished frame, bunch of chrome and an extended swing arm. he said i had first dibs on the bike because i was coming from so far away. i got lost in downtown columbus because there was a bunch road construction and detours. he called and asked where i was at and i told him i was lost and he acted fine about it. well when i finally found my way to the street where i was going and about 5 minutes away i get a phone call and the guy with the bike tells me " sorry man its sold, the other guy just put cash in my hand". yea i was pissed and told him how i felt. so that was pretty much how my day went yesterday, 5 hours of wasted time and about $45 in wasted gas.

347sc
05-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Should have took the $45 out of his ass

black90lx
05-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Should have took the $45 out of his ass

i was meeting him at a baseball field because he was coaching a game and he wasn't around when we got there. me and my buddy pulled up and talked to the guy that bought it. the guy that bought it was pretty cool he offered to take us out to eat for the trouble.

NaomiDstangLvr
05-26-2008, 06:47 PM
i have been looking for a crotchrocket for about 2 weeks. i found one in columbus that i really liked and talked to the guy and told him i had cash in hand. it was a black 99 cbr929 and it was lowered, polished frame, bunch of chrome and an extended swing arm. he said i had first dibs on the bike because i was coming from so far away. i got lost in downtown columbus because there was a bunch road construction and detours. he called and asked where i was at and i told him i was lost and he acted fine about it. well when i finally found my way to the street where i was going and about 5 minutes away i get a phone call and the guy with the bike tells me " sorry man its sold, the other guy just put cash in my hand". yea i was pissed and told him how i felt. so that was pretty much how my day went yesterday, 5 hours of wasted time and about $45 in wasted gas.WTF!!!! What an asshole!! I'd beat the living shit out of the guy, lmao! Well, its not funny, but yeah, I'd be pissed! :mad:

evil666stang
05-26-2008, 07:36 PM
everything happens for a reason, you will probaly run across a better deal or something! or the bike will probally take a shit on the guy who baught it! lol

Blackpony
05-26-2008, 09:29 PM
what an asshole. I would have went to his house and shoved my foot in his ass for wasting your time.

black90lx
05-27-2008, 12:16 AM
everything happens for a reason, you will probaly run across a better deal or something! or the bike will probally take a shit on the guy who baught it! lol

Yea I just bought a bike today and I'm glad the screwed over on it. I am very happy with this bike.

black90lx
05-27-2008, 12:18 AM
what an asshole. I would have went to his house and shoved my foot in his ass for wasting your time.

I didn't know what he looks like, where he lives and he always called me from a private number.

black90lx
05-27-2008, 12:26 AM
The funny thing is I had a $2 dollar bill in my wallet and it has been in there for about a month and I heard they was bad luck. So on the way home I stopped at a gas station and spent it. Then one of my buddies called me about a half hour later and told me about the bike I got now. The cbr had a salvage title and he wanted $2900 for it. The bike I got now is a 1999 Yamaha R1 and I paid $3300 for it and it has a clean title. So yes I do believe things happen for a reason. It is really clean bike with only a couple small scratches.

may93
05-27-2008, 07:23 PM
He should have at least gave you money for your gas as you were already enroute too look at the bike.

07thorobrd
05-27-2008, 08:11 PM
that does suck but it sounds like you made out ok