PDA

View Full Version : JE Performance THIS GUY IS GREAT!!!

chadomac
06-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey guys i have had some issues with trying to put my coil springs back in the front of my stang. I found this shop and thought i would see what he said. called him and told him what was going on (his name is Jon) Jon told me he could put them in. Well my car was in my garage tore apart so it wasnt mobile. So Jon said no problem ill come there and do it. WOW HOUSECALL thats what im talking about so Jon said he be at my house Wednesday at 4:pm he shows right on time went in did the work in no time and gave me a INCREDIBLE PRICE!! So guys if you need any work done on the Eastside he's in Amelia heres his ad i found with all info if you contact him tell him you heard about him from Chad. I also just found out They do bodywork and paint:bigthumb

We are a Performance shope specalizing in foreign and domestic cars and trucks. We have been in business for the past 2 years. We offer what we believe to be some of the best quality work at the absolute lowest price in the tri-state. Most shops charge somewhere between 60.00 to 75.00 a hour to service your car. Our service rate is about half that at 35.00 a hour. Our labor rate may be cheap but the quality of work is much greater than what you would expect out of a higher rate shop. We have a great repore with our customers we like to keep them happy so they come back to us or tell their friends. All of our work is backed by a guarantee and in most cases parts have a life time warranty. If your car is broke down somewhere you really cant drive it on into a shop for a repair estimate and we understand this. That is why in most cases we offer free onsite repair estimates.

Some of the services we offer here at our shop.

•Electronic Fuel Injection Service and Repairs
•Anti-lock Brake System Service and Repairs
•Power Window and Door Lock Repair
•Drivability Diagnostics
•Clutch Service
•Transmission Service and Repairs
•Engine Service and Repairs
•Brake Service and Repairs
•Cooling System (Radiator) Service
•Steering and Suspension Service
•Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
•Air Conditioning Service and Rep

Dealer and fleet services offered!

We do not just do factory repairs, We can do virtually any type of engine swap lower drop custom chasis and suspension or turbo setup you can think of.

Some of our past work you may have seen out at Edge water. We recently built a 240sx with a sr20det swap that runs 12's in the quarter mile. We recently built a 300zx Twin Turbo that is capable of running in the low 12's. The current shop project car is a 3000gt that is capable of running high 11's.

So call us at 513-508-3775 to set up an appointment or a repair estimate. You can also reach us at JEperformance@roadrunner.com or www.jeperformance.net