PDA

View Full Version : Somernites Cruise

praterjack
06-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Hey all me and some friends plan in going to somerset for their big car show in July they have every forth sat of the month. This one will probably be the biggest and one of the best of the year. The show were going to is july the 25 through the 27th if any ones interested. Its a all around good time and theres usually close to or over 1000 cars. Heres the website if theres any interest http://somernitescruise.com/. Also theres something cool thats just been announced for the friday night which is legal old time street car racing at the airport. Any way if theres any body interested ill give anymore info i can.
Later
Jack

djom1cincy
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
I may go. I've got a grandma who lives down there so i would have a place to stay. I've been meaning to go for a few years. Just never made it. I've also got a fishing trip of the coast of new jersey that week. Hopefully things will work out so i can make it.

praterjack
06-10-2008, 05:17 PM
yeah so far i got a few people from work that are supposed to be coming, my self im driving the torino down, another guy is bringing his cutlass, then theres also a kid trailering his camaro with a 383 to bring it along, and im still trying to get more people to come it will be fun.