PDA

View Full Version : Cruisintheridge car show

ZornLack11
06-12-2008, 07:10 AM
there is a car show in dry ridge ky this sat from 3-8pm it goes on the 2nd sat of every month until sept. they had a pretty good turn out last month. free reg your car has to have 3 mods to get in. last time there wasnt but just a few mustangs. more info on www.cruisintheridge.com everybody needs to come out and show them some real cars!!!!!

ZornLack11
06-13-2008, 07:25 AM
so does anyone plan on going to the cruisintheridge car show sat ??

mustangjon
06-13-2008, 09:03 PM
i might stop in but would be late.. like 6pm plus if i can make it at all.. work till 4 ect

mustangjon
06-14-2008, 11:39 PM
i stopped in for a few was decent show kiddo wasnt very patient so didnt get to stop and look... actually the guy at gate waved me in told me to go show my car lol.. it was filthy i did drive through in the lincoln, didnt really find a spot to park.. so went through parked and walked in. Did see two stangs with vinny stickers. silver cobra/black gt side by side, couldnt find owners, was going to stop and introduce myself, hopefuly next one i can get off work a bit earlier :)

Waffles
06-15-2008, 11:35 AM
A friend of mine called me to let me know there were two SBZ guys there. Told them to say hi for me, but didn't know who they were either.

So I hear you have to have 3 visible exterior mods to show your car, and mods like gears, nitrous, pulleys, longtubes, TB, whatever don't count. However, I have Cobra R wheels, a Cobra grill emblem, and the stainless COBRA insert in the rear bumper... that's the 3 that would get me in. Gay.

mustangjon
06-15-2008, 11:53 AM
yah since i was stuck at work ect, and kinda spontaneous trip not sure exact mods, allowed, there were several newer than 88 cars.. mine is and 88 lsc.. so fit in either way.. i guess since it was kinda different.. and semi clean.. havent washed in a few days.... reason guy opened gate and waved me in. lol

Waffles
06-15-2008, 01:47 PM
I'll have a plaque made up for the Cruisin' the Ridge shows...

1996 Cobra

Mods:
Cobra R wheels
Cobra grill emblem
Stainless COBRA bumper insert

Reef Blue LX
06-15-2008, 08:48 PM
I noticed that they changed the rules from when they first announced they were going to put this on. Orginally they said it was open to all year cars, trucks, motorcycles and tractors. I have been chatting online with Johnny Rennaker, but it seems Im wasting my time.Maybe if we all got together and voiced our concerns in a professsional manner they may change their mind. e-mail Johnny at Johnnyr@cruisintheridge.com. If they won,t let us in maybe a big group of us should just show up and see what happens.:(

Reef Blue LX
06-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey Hardcore I just noticed that your favorite person is one of the sponsors!!! Check it out at cruisintheridge.com

Reef Blue LX
06-15-2008, 08:56 PM
www.cruisintheridge.com/

Reef Blue LX
06-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny Rennaker just e-mailed me and they voted wed night to open the show to all makes and models with no limitation on the 3 modifactions. I just wanted to let everyon know.