PDA

View Full Version : WTT long tubes for unequal shorties for fox

INSANEBA
06-15-2008, 11:10 PM
I have a set of hooker long tubes that I need to swap for shorties. I'm going twin tyrbo on my ride, and dont want to chop theese up, would rather start with shorties. Let me know what you have ....

INSANEBA
06-16-2008, 01:30 PM
I have a set of hooker long tubes that I need to swap for shorties. I'm going twin tyrbo on my ride, and dont want to chop theese up, would rather start with shorties. Let me know what you have ....

I meant to say TURBO lol, sorry for the typo. I'm really not that stupid lol....:lol:

ruinms
06-16-2008, 09:24 PM
do you have a brand preff of short headers. and i ahve a few ? about yours do you know if they are supercomp and how many peices are they.

INSANEBA
06-16-2008, 11:31 PM
I think they are just the hooker hedders. Usually the supercomps have the tag on the front drivers tube, and theese dont. I cant remember where they are split, I'll let you know tomorow after I get to the shop. I'm not picky on the shorties, either flange will work. I would prefer a larger primary if possible, it's all about the flow lol. Let me know what you have, thanks...Brandon...

motox159
07-03-2008, 03:52 PM
are you interested in selling these????