PDA

View Full Version : 15 in 1 Game Table (Foosball, Air Hockey) + 2 person Basketball game $300

FireStang02
06-20-2008, 11:04 AM
This is a great chance to get an awesome deal if you are making a game room or just want to entertain guests or children. These 2 games retail for $299 each at Sears. Even on sale the cheapest I have seen them is around $350 plus tax for both. Both are Brand NEW in the box. Will entertain other offers.

Harvard 15 in 1 Multi Game Table

Mfr. model# G05635F Retails for $299.

15 great games to choose from to keep the fun going. Play soccer, pool,air hockey, table tennis, basketball, chess, checkers, baseball, football, backgammon, ring toss, horseshoes, tic tac toe, stick hockey and cards. Games stack together for easy storage. Includes all accessories.

Games include soccer, pool,air hockey, table tennis, basketball, plus more,
Stacks together for compact storage.
Includes all accessories needed to play each game.

Carrom Free Throw Duel Basketball

Mfr. model# 752.69 Retails for $299.

Forget the arcade. Now you (and a friend) can practice your shooting skills on this in-home canvas basketball court. The battery-operated scoring unit tracks your cumulative scores (two points per throw for thirty seconds, then three points per throw for the remaining thirty seconds of play); the scoring unit shuts down after one minute of non-use and is activated with the first basket made.
• Game may be folded with simple removal of four Clevis pins
• Game is manufactured of 1 in. 16 gauge black powdercoated steel tubing
• Hoops are manufactured from powdercoated 10 mm. cold rolled steel rods with reinforcing crossbraces
• Rip-stop canvas eliminates tearing
• Comes with 6 basketballs and 1 pump
• 94 in. x 39-11/16 in. x 83 in.
• Ball return trough color may vary (blue or black)

FireStang02
06-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I need to get this out of my garage. How bout 200? Or open to any other offers....