PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Street Live

Holly
06-22-2008, 02:35 AM
Has anybody been down to this? It's in Louisville, Kentucky, it's pretty kick ass. I went down there tonight. It's kinda like Old Vegas, you can walk around on the streets and drink beer (or whatever your drink of choice is), visit a bunch of different bars, and the riverfront is close by. I spent a couple of hours at Howl at the Moon tonight, I love that place! Those guys working in there are very entertaining.

The riverfront had a "Gay Pride Festival" going on. I saw WAY more than I wanted to see down there. I have no problem with gay people, it's just a little hard to stomach watching two dudes hugging and kissing. :lol:

Nitrouscoupe
06-22-2008, 03:17 PM
been there many times, angels rock bar is the best though

mustangjon
06-22-2008, 08:42 PM
before i became a single parent and still had a social life.. and occasionaly went to the ville.. usually ended up at pheonix hill.. havent been in years tho, so i dunno what any the lifestyle is now down there. or downtown

mustanginky
06-22-2008, 10:31 PM
I go to Louisville all the time. I used to go to 4th street, but i personally think it sucks. When I first turned 21 I used to go down there all the time with friends. Got tired of the pink shirt collar poppin frat boy and office worker homo's down there. Got into a few altercations with people over accidentally bumping them. Haven't been there in 4 years, and would pretty much refuse to head down that way.

now, I like me some O'Sheas Pub or Phoenix Hill Tavern. Pretty good stuff at both places.

nkystanger
06-23-2008, 08:37 AM
4th street rocks, i wish cincy would get something like that.

Been to Phoenix Hill, fun place but i would hate to be in there if a huge fire breaks out, that place is huge and has a ton of rooms.

95redstang
06-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Has anybody been down to this? It's in Louisville, Kentucky, it's pretty kick ass. I went down there tonight. It's kinda like Old Vegas, you can walk around on the streets and drink beer (or whatever your drink of choice is), visit a bunch of different bars, and the riverfront is close by. I spent a couple of hours at Howl at the Moon tonight, I love that place! Those guys working in there are very entertaining.

The riverfront had a "Gay Pride Festival" going on. I saw WAY more than I wanted to see down there. I have no problem with gay people, it's just a little hard to stomach watching two dudes hugging and kissing. :lol:

Rick(331twistedwedge) was down there for that festival. He told me he had a great time. I kept trying to tell him I don't want to hear about it. He brought back a big rainbow sticker to put in the back window of his coupe..:lol: