PDA

View Full Version : 60-1 TTI Street Single Turbo plus extras

Brian-Mc
06-26-2008, 01:06 PM
I am trying to move either my car as a whole or will part the turbo kit off the car if someone is interested in it.

It is an older 87/93 Fox Body TTI 60-1 Street kit. Uses a log style header and stock type shorty exhaust on the passenger side.

What will be included in this sale...

Turbo kit with intercooler (horizontal 2 row); Hot and cold sides, wastegate, bypass valve, and manual boost controller.)
42 lb injectors and 77mm Pro-M Draw through MAF
Tweecer RT Tuner with an older Dell Lattitude laptop (the hinge is broken on the screen but it still works..); I use the Binary Editor software to do my tuning but the original tweecer software can be downloaded.
New flange for Log header (the flange has been flattened over the years and thin which does not seal very well...)
New Remflex gaskets (if this does not sale soon, these gaskets will be used on the turbo header which is currently leaking on my car now.)

All these items are still on the car as of today. IF someone is interested, the car can be pulled apart somewhat quickly

What will be needed... several oil fittings for the oil feed and drain from the turbo to mate up with your car. 3 bolt flanges to connect your exhaust to this... (I will try to cut what I have off to ship with the kit... Good 255 HP fuel pump at minimum for the fuel system. Not sure of anything else that may be needed...

I will be asking $2500 obo for everything.

If your interested either email be at b_mcfarland at hotmail dot com, post up here, or send me a pm. email would most likely get my promptest attention as I check email quite often through the day at work. Forums are sometimes hit or miss on my time at work.. lol

Mustard
06-27-2008, 07:21 PM
what kind of power were you making with this kit and at what psi?

Brian-Mc
06-27-2008, 10:13 PM
I made around 430 HP when I dynoed it several years ago. If I recall I was pushing around 10 lbs. I did the tuning on this and had only had the tuner a few weeks when we did this. I feel that there was more in the tune as I had little experience using it. My car weighed around 3700 lbs and has gone 11.88. The turbo should handle some more psi but never pushed it past the 12 mark since my car was not tuned for it.