PDA

View Full Version : When Nike makes millions from this product I won't see a dime but I can take credit f

Black92LX
06-27-2008, 12:51 AM
This is an e-mail I just sent to Nike.

I purchased a Nike+ for my fiance since she runs about 10 miles a day. Well I finally got around to setting it up for her and using the website stuff. And thought it was a great tool not just for keeping track of what you have done but for motivation as well. I personally hate running myself and do it as little as possible. Though I do bike about an hour or so a day while listening to my iPod. And thought to myself that this Nike+ would be great in the same aspect for when it comes to bicycles. Any chance of the Nike+ being adapted for bicycles? Granted I would have no idea how to do it but I am sure you all and all of your resources could find an engineer to do it.

Sharad
06-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Great idea, although I'm personally done with Nike. Remember my rant from last year?

NaomiDstangLvr
06-27-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm a Nike girl. But yeah, if that does come out, you should receive some royalty checks or something, lol!

Blackout
06-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Nike has a 1 year warranty on all there Shoes! just thought you should know, if they blow out, go get you another pair.

Sharad
06-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Negative. Less than thirty days after I paid $115 dollars for a new set of Nike Airmax, I got a blowout. Finish Line said call Nike. Nike said, you must have punctured them. No warranty. I was LIVID. I told Nike if they would just give me a discount on a new pair of the same shoes, I'd be satisfied. They wouldn't even budge TEN DOLLARS. I blogged about it and posted in all of my normal forums. I will NEVER buy anything Nike again and my family won't either. I'm sure we've bought at least ten pairs of Adidas since then... not that nike would care, but fugg em!

NaomiDstangLvr
06-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Thats weird I've always bought Nike and have never had a problem with them. And I've bought women's and men's shoes........

PonymanfiveO
06-28-2008, 12:58 AM
I agree with Rad, I dont run as much as I did I year ago. But I would tear up a set of Nikes more than twice as fast than a set of Asics. I have recently fell in love with New Balance.
I work my pair of New Balance hard and they are tough and more comfortable than ANY shoe I have ever wore. Fugg Nike unless you want them for a nice pair to wear out not very often.

Maximus
06-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Payless shoes FTW!! Money needs to go to Speed parts to go faster in a car than FN Running.:bigthumb

BUHBYY
06-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I agree with Rad, I dont run as much as I did I year ago. But I would tear up a set of Nikes more than twice as fast than a set of Asics. I have recently fell in love with New Balance.
I work my pair of New Balance hard and they are tough and more comfortable than ANY shoe I have ever wore. Fugg Nike unless you want them for a nice pair to wear out not very often.

Adidas Bounce FTW !!! I rock some NB also but bounce r the most comftorable durable shoe I have ever owned !!!

Rich
06-28-2008, 09:48 PM
I have recently fell in love with New Balance.
I work my pair of New Balance hard and they are tough and more comfortable than ANY shoe I have ever wore.

It's hard to beat a NICE New Balance running shoe. They are extremely durable and they have a wide selection of widths to custom fit YOUR foot.

I run about 12-20 miles per week and weigh around 220 lbs. They are the only shoe that has held up consistently.