PDA

View Full Version : mainestrassa village covington Kentucky 08/17/08 11am-6pm

Mr.Moontang
06-30-2008, 03:12 PM
This is a real nice show!!! Last year we met in the morning and went down as a group, and parked in the shade. You can have lunch and some adult beverages at one of the fine establishments on the square!!!

MrsAPE
06-30-2008, 04:19 PM
I'll check the books and get back with ya! Sounds like fun!

rsrr
06-30-2008, 10:21 PM
i will have to double check,but i think registration 9-12 and awards should be about 4pm.Let me know how many are coming so i can save your spots for you guys. RON SCHOCH

Mr.Moontang
06-30-2008, 10:59 PM
I will try to get you guys a count...I know I will be there with 2 cars again.

Pops Fun
07-02-2008, 07:22 AM
If the stang get fixed by then I'll be there!!

PONYGRL
07-02-2008, 11:00 AM
My boyf and I will be there with the Roush... and more than likely my bro will also stop by. I wasn't able to go last year so I'm looking forward to it!

Mr.Moontang
07-02-2008, 11:29 AM
We need to come up with a meeting time and place so we can get our "special" spot...

Pops Fun
07-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Just realized i'll be at Pike Lake vacationing!!! Have to miss one of my favorites. Shade is nice.
Steve

Eric07GT500
08-08-2008, 06:12 PM
We are looking to get down there also. The shelby is in the body shop getting a few mods and should be fininished in time for this show and the Newport show. Let me know if we are all going down together.

Mr.Moontang
08-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Just a bump so you can make plans for this show, it is a very nice event.

Mr.Moontang
08-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Anybody else interested in coming down???

USMCPONY
08-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Anybody else interested in coming down???

My car is very low is there anywhere I can park? How big is the car show?

Mr.Moontang
08-16-2008, 11:04 PM
My car is very low is there anywhere I can park? How big is the car show?

My car sits pretty low and I will have to back up onto the island , you could always park on the street. It is a decent size show about 250-300 cars

USMCPONY
08-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Ive seen your car and your car is probly at least 2 inches higher than mine. Its a pain in the a$$ really. I wil stop by to check out the cars i dont think I will enter. Is the time you posted correct?

Mr.Moontang
08-17-2008, 06:42 AM
Yes it is correct and you have obviously not seen my car in awhile... I added a Shinoda chin spoiler that is always getting caught and scraping as well as my long tubes, I just had to raise it a quarter of an inch so I could get in and out of my driveway. Anyway if you can drive on the street you can show your car, it is for the most part on the street...

MrsAPE
08-17-2008, 03:03 PM
I added a Shinoda chin spoiler that is always getting caught

He did some custom landscaping at the rolling to the river car show in the lawn.

Mr.Moontang
08-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Great times today, hanging with my wife and my good buddy and drinking 1 (huge) adult beverage... Alan tell Scottie we said thanks for keeping an eye on his elders lol.

USMCPONY
08-17-2008, 05:58 PM
He did some custom landscaping at the rolling to the river car show in the lawn.

Are you talking about me or moontang? I did last year and it pissed me off. Especially when the carshow guide told me I wouldnt scrap while he was watching the whole time. I must of scrapped 3 inches of dirt. Luckily it was loose dirt and it didnt do to much damage (just scratched in the paint). I repainted it and thats why I didnt go to rolling on the river this year.

Mr.Moontang
08-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Are you talking about me or moontang? I did last year and it pissed me off. Especially when the carshow guide told me I wouldnt scrap while he was watching the whole time. I must of scrapped 3 inches of dirt. Luckily it was loose dirt and it didnt do to much damage (just scratched in the paint). I repainted it and thats why I didnt go to rolling on the river this year.

She was talking about me, I wish I just scraped some dirt and scratched my paint. Instead I flung a divot about 5 feet with my chin spoiler and cracked the paint. But that is all part of having a lowered car... I loved the Rollin on the River show this year it was awesome!!! USMCPONY did you drive through the show today? We thought we saw a car like yours drive by when we were eating lunch at the Cock and Bull, if so your car did look real nice but we could see daylight under the car you need to drop that bad boy about another 1.5 to 2 inches...;)

R825OH
08-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Next one for us Scott!!!!

USMCPONY
08-17-2008, 10:48 PM
She was talking about me, I wish I just scraped some dirt and scratched my paint. Instead I flung a divot about 5 feet with my chin spoiler and cracked the paint. But that is all part of having a lowered car... I loved the Rollin on the River show this year it was awesome!!! USMCPONY did you drive through the show today? We thought we saw a car like yours drive by when we were eating lunch at the Cock and Bull, if so your car did look real nice but we could see daylight under the car you need to drop that bad boy about another 1.5 to 2 inches...;)

I think they need a section for lowered cars. Yes that was me that drove bye. I cant lower it anymore until I find a way to raise my exhaust tips. My tips are literally two fingers high (I cant get anything under there to measure. Assuming 1 1/2 inches of ride hieght). Who did your sound system?

MrsAPE
08-18-2008, 07:18 AM
Great times today, hanging with my wife and my good buddy and drinking 1 (huge) adult beverage... Alan tell Scottie we said thanks for keeping an eye on his elders lol.

Not sure I wanna know!! Scottie said he had a great time. AND that he got some jabs in on you that were too easy. :bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
08-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Who did your sound system?

Pro Audio did it but I am changing it up here in a few weeks...:D

Mr.Moontang
08-18-2008, 09:17 AM
Not sure I wanna know!!
He was the only one there that was not old enough to drink, so he was the responsible one...:D

cobrajoe
08-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Pro Audio did it but I am changing it up here in a few weeks...:D

what you doing to it this time?

Mr.Moontang
08-18-2008, 09:24 AM
what you doing to it this time?
Making it a little more stealthy...and putting some Infinety componets in the front doors and adding a 1 farrad cappacitor nothing major.;)

MrsAPE
08-18-2008, 10:38 AM
He was the only one there that was not old enough to drink, so he was the responsible one...:D

LOL He just told me that there was no adult supervision what so ever!! That he was the best choice given the options!! Gawd I love that boy!! :D