PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha doing for the 4th of July?

Holly
07-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Just wondering what everybody was doing for the holiday weekend.

The weather looks yucky, rainy and 75 on Friday. Vinny's sis is coming down with her two little ones, we were going to swim and grill out. I hope the weather men are wrong - wouldn't be the first time! :rolleyes:

NaomiDstangLvr
07-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Yeah I saw that scattered t-storms all weekend I think.....

But anyways, Chad has to work, but I might have some family over to grill out or what not. That is if it isn't raining! :lol:

cobrajoe
07-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Planning on representing down at the car show.... but I feel I'll be the only one from the sbz....:rolleyes:

Holly
07-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah I saw that scattered t-storms all weekend I think.....

We are supposed to get an inch of rain tomorrow! :eek: Deanne is rethinking her drive down here with two kids, I can't say I blame her, the high Friday is only 75. Isn't it supposed to be hot and humid on the 4th of July! :mad:

Planning on representing down at the car show.... but I feel I'll be the only one from the sbz....:rolleyes:

IF it's not raining, I will stop down, I was planning on going to the parade anyway. If it ends up raining all day, I am not going anywhere.

IWRBB
07-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Blowing things up.

DeckerEnt
07-02-2008, 03:48 PM
I will be doing the family thing at my house and then torching the neighborhood at dark.
Keith

mustangjon
07-02-2008, 08:19 PM
working sat so staying in town... just trying to find parties to crash over weekend lol