PDA

View Full Version : my new project

kwik- lx
07-05-2008, 08:04 AM
well i havent posted here for some time now but still check it out some but any ways here is my new project 84 ranger small block tubbed just a street cruiser not really gonna try to make it fast just something to drive around in.when i got it guy told me had a blown head gasket tore it down #7 has a cracked clyinder, the motor is pretty fresh guess i will use the cam,heads,intake on a new short block so if any one has a good runnin 302 or a good short block let me know. thanks guys and yes its sits up like a 4x4 cause it has a 3" body lift on it will be commin off as soon as i get to work to get some shorter bolts for the body, so if you have this style ranger i will give this body lift to ya come and get it. im in amanda ohio about 45 min south of columbus

tmotorsports
07-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Kelly I knew you were a ricer at heart.Look at that neon in the background.Nice lookin truck man

mustang8998
07-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Thats a cool project. I still want do build one, but I'd like mine to go fast.

It looks like it's in good shape and getting rid of that lift, would have it sitting just right.

mustangboy
07-10-2008, 08:58 PM
So is the rear framerails narrowed or stock width? I know rangers will hold a fairly big tire w/ stock frame rails.

mustang8998
07-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I wonder the same thing Kenny. I thought from the pics, that it didn't have the tubs in it.

Looks like some pretty big meats, sitting under it.

kwik- lx
07-11-2008, 12:00 AM
yeah its narrowed has 29x18.50 on it and i need to put the tubs in it. as far as the neon goes thats my next project she wants a turbo on it..lol