PDA

View Full Version : Fuggin' Dumb Drivers

mustang8998
07-05-2008, 02:37 PM
So last night, about the time the fireworks were over, the power was out on most of the west side of Hamilton.

What do you do, when you approach a traffic light and it is not working?

If you just blow through it, YOU are one of the afore mentioned dumb drivers.

I about got in a fight with this dumb ass blond and her equally stupid male passenger. I would stop at the non-working lights and this bitch would honk and yell at me, every time.

So to you, stupid bitch (sorry ladies, but it is fitting), learn the laws! :dummy::evilflip:

PaulFiveOh
07-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Lol. I would have put it in park if some bitch was honking at me in that situation.

Or gone through knowing she would have to stop to avoid a collision.

rogers
07-05-2008, 08:27 PM
:lol:
So last night, about the time the fireworks were over, the power was out on most of the west side of Hamilton.

What do you do, when you approach a traffic light and it is not working?

If you just blow through it, YOU are one of the afore mentioned dumb drivers.

I about got in a fight with this dumb ass blond and her equally stupid male passenger. I would stop at the non-working lights and this bitch would honk and yell at me, every time.

So to you, stupid bitch (sorry ladies, but it is fitting), learn the laws! :dummy::evilflip:

:agree::thanks::cheers::rockon:

...you get em! you my boy blue!!!

Black Horse
07-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I would have waved them by and watched them get nailed at the next intersection...dumbass people

Mista Bone
07-05-2008, 11:50 PM
4 way stop.........but the ID10T people never think to even lift.

point-counterpoint

If you as a driver don't KNOW the lights are there? Not from the area, can't see where the light would be, so will blow the intersection. I'll always stop.