PDA

View Full Version : daycare/sitter

mustangjon
07-07-2008, 07:52 PM
anyone in the nky area know of any daycares that stay open past 6... and/or watch kids longer than 10 hours.. shitty job hours.. and my family now has me in bind.. daycare closes at 6 i work till 7...

smoker
07-07-2008, 09:36 PM
yes sir, we happen to have a little home daycare right here at my house. my mom actually does it. if you want you can call her at 859-816-3455

she charges 100 per week and that includes 2 meals and snacks...

MsBlkramair
07-07-2008, 09:56 PM
yes sir, we happen to have a little home daycare right here at my house. my mom actually does it. if you want you can call her at 859-816-3455

holy crap! $100 a week...meals included? That's a steal. Your mom is a godsend to parents then. That is unbelievably awesome charge.......glad I don't need it, but damn is that worth it!

PaulFiveOh
07-07-2008, 10:03 PM

Better choose wisely which 2 days they eat...:angel:

Sgnal30
07-08-2008, 02:40 AM
Better choose wisely which 2 days they eat...:angel:

:lol:

mustangjon
07-08-2008, 06:23 AM
rofl paul

thanks man i'll give her a shout today or tomm. Been pulling my hair out for a few days trying to come up with solutions :)

smoker
07-08-2008, 08:00 AM
yea,,um, thats actually 2 meals per day......but yea give her a holler, we got a little playground in the backyard and she watches a few other kids. she keeps it pretty small and she is cpr trained and everything as well

fst 5pto
07-08-2008, 08:06 AM
yea,,um, thats actually 2 meals per day......but yea give her a holler, we got a little playground in the backyard and she watches a few other kids. she keeps it pretty small and she is cpr trained and everything as well

Not quite positive, but I think he was making a funny...?

smoker
07-08-2008, 10:37 AM
yea i know, i was trying to be funny back but either im not funny or it didnt come across on the internet.....

smoker
07-16-2008, 10:01 PM
jon, your daughter is pretty funny man, when i get in from work she has to know all about my day. looks like shes getting along with the other kids though.

mustangjon
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
yah im suprised how quickly she has warmed up to your mom.. and logan.. havent seen her with the other kids.. and yah only met one kid she didnt get along with before thankfully. And yes she is extremely inquisitive lol.. as your mom stated she was going to start charging per question instead of per week haha.:lol:

smoker
07-16-2008, 10:19 PM
im glad she likes it here. my mom loves watching kids and tries to keep it to just a few, she wants one more i think and thatd be enough. the kids she watches are basically like family to us. they all line up to give my wife and i hugs before we go to work in the morning. itd be cool to get another girl for your daughter to have a girl to play with more her age. theres one other girl who is 2 and my stepdaughter who is 6 but she is in school so she isnt there most of the year and is with her dad in north carolina during summer.

mustangjon
07-16-2008, 10:33 PM
hell she is raised solely by me.. she is a rough neck.. i dont think she cares much whether its a boy or girl lol, she can hang with them all.

DeckerEnt
07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Congrats on finding something for your little girl. Happy that she is happy.
Keith

smoker
07-17-2008, 08:25 AM
hell she is raised solely by me.. she is a rough neck.. i dont think she cares much whether its a boy or girl lol, she can hang with them all.

when i got home yesterday there is a toy that launches motorcycles across the floor that had broke and i had to fix it for her to play with and while i was fixing it she was asking me about my car and telling me about your job....of course by the time i got the toy fixed like any 4 year old she wanted something else to play with. :D