PDA

View Full Version : pick up a car Sunday...

PonymanfiveO
07-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Im finally going to go get my parts car out of storage this Sunday.
Its in a small barn in Bracken Co. KY with no rear end under it.

This will be more of a task I can handle by myself. If anyone would be willing to lend a hand I would be your best friend for the day. :D

The more people I can get to help out the better. The car has no drivetrain, so it will have to be pushed up on a trailer. It has no rear end under it, but I have one to take with me. I will have to bolt the rear under it and put wheels on it before we can move it.

Id appreciate any help I can get. If anyone is free Sunday morning and can help out for a couple hours let me know. :)

mustangboy
07-09-2008, 11:41 PM
I did that once. I used a couple pieces of wood I believe that were 2x2 cut to length to put in the stock spring location. Held the car up and alot easier than trying to put springs in. Also if the trailer you are using has ramps that you can adust the width and has a solid floor I have a cart that you can sit the car on and then use a winch or come along to pull up on the trailer. The cart came with a previous project and worked really well puting the car in an enclosed. May be a little tougher with an open trailer but would be alot easier than trying to put a rear under the car. Let me know if you wanna check it out.

dedpedal
07-10-2008, 06:59 AM
Call me Matt, Ill go.

PonymanfiveO
07-10-2008, 01:02 PM
cool!

Kenny, that may be a big help. I think I can get the enclosed to haul it with. PM me your number sugar britches. ;)

PonymanfiveO
07-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Call me Matt, Ill go.

bring your fishin gear. we'll hit that pond for a few if you want. ;)

Holly
07-10-2008, 01:28 PM
PM me your number sugar britches. ;)

:lol: I just about spit my Starbucks all over my desk.

mustangboy
07-10-2008, 01:36 PM
But it's true I do have sugar britches, at least thats what I've been told.

PonymanfiveO
07-11-2008, 12:07 AM
:lol: I just about spit my Starbucks all over my desk.

that shit is gooood! Im a lower class poor mofo though. I have to brew my own every morning. I pack my lunch too. any thing to save pennies for race car stuff. :bigthumb

Kenny does have a sweet tingly hot cinnamon crotch though. ;)

dedpedal
07-11-2008, 06:47 AM
If your low class by making your own, I must be middle class by going to Speedway every morning.

Drivermod
07-11-2008, 08:06 AM
If your low class by making your own, I must be middle class by going to Speedway every morning.

Nope, just lazy:tongue2:

PonymanfiveO
07-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Big thanks to Matt Duncan, Dedpedal and Keith Decker for all the hard work today.
It was a hell of a job bet we got it done.

Kenny, thanks for letting me use the cart. It got destroyed....sorry dude. do you want the casters and stuff back? Do you need any fox parts? I have a few good pieces.

mustangboy
07-13-2008, 09:34 PM
My poor little cart. Sure I'll take the casters back. How about just trade me your dedpedal family racer for the four wheeler.

DeckerEnt
07-13-2008, 11:06 PM
No problem Matt. I wish I could have done more.
Keith

dedpedal
07-14-2008, 06:36 AM
Im glad I could help dude. Skateboards....