PDA

View Full Version : Fillmore's

93bossgt
07-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Does Filmore's still have the car show there in Florence? Is it still overrun by the goddamn imports, 'cause last time i was there all that was there was imports. It sounded like a swarm of yellow jackets taking off when we were leaving!

nskaats
07-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I think they still do a cruise in but it's on Tuesday now. There's a group of us that gets together on Sundays at about 6:00 up there. Come on out.

MADMOD
07-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I think they still do a cruise in but it's on Tuesday now. There's a group of us that gets together on Sundays at about 6:00 up there. Come on out.

He is correct! Tuesday is for old people

smoker
07-11-2008, 07:49 PM
yea no shit, i stop up for a while on tuesdays sometimes and its the same old shit every time....not that i expect to see all new rides every week but it is literally the same 10 guys in the same parking spot every time....

mustangjon
07-11-2008, 08:03 PM
come out sundays at 6 till dark.. its same old guys usually there too but its us :lol::lol:

MADMOD
07-11-2008, 08:22 PM
come out sundays at 6 till dark.. its same old guys usually there too but its us :lol::lol:

So true. I am sure those same old guys were just like us when they were young. If I start putting one of those damn crying dolls on my car when I park.....some one please kick me in the junk:lol:

smoker
07-11-2008, 10:42 PM
So true. I am sure those same old guys were just like us when they were young. If I start putting one of those damn crying dolls on my car when I park.....some one please kick me in the junk:lol:

im gonna come up to fillmores and put one on your car just for fun now...then watch everyone kick your junk...lol