PDA

View Full Version : DELIRIOUS LIVE Friday, June 25th In KY

jester
07-13-2008, 07:07 PM
-- A little more advance notice this time! -- :)
Hey Bangerz!! 'DELIRIOUS' will be playing live at Woodie's Tavern in Florence, Ky on Friday, July 25th. Woodie's is located right off the Mt. Zion exit in Florence off I-75. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! WE ARE GONNA ROCK!!!!

Check out our WEBPAGE for dates, video, pics + MORE! :
www.deliriousworld.com
(sorry about the audio.... it was recorded live from a little camera....)

Wear your Bangerz shirts, hats, etc and I'll mention SB on the mic!

Hope to see you there!!

Jeff
<aka> Jester

Mr.Moontang
07-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Dude you sound like a midget...that is awesome!!! Nancy and I will try to come out for a set!!!

jester
07-14-2008, 12:02 AM
I asked my neighbor and friend Ricky Mains and his girlfriend Danielle to come out to the bar on Friday the 25th. Just so happens to be his 27th birthday! LET'S PARTY!!!! Come on out for some kick-ass rock and to help wish my buddy a happy birthday!

Yeah- the 'midget' or 'chipmunk' audio has been reported by others too. I'm not sure what's causing this, but I will email our net guru.

jester

Holly
07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
I am going to try my damnest to be there Jeff! Sounds fun!

jester
07-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Hi Holly! I hope to see you out there! It will be a great time!

glassman
07-16-2008, 06:03 PM
I was gonna try to make the last show but didn't get to sorry Guy.
I will have to make a Sat. show cause I have the lil ones. :bigthumb

Jeff88coupe
07-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Jenn and I are going to try to make it out to the show. Woodie's isn't to far from our house and has become one of our hangouts. We were actually there last night and saw a flyer on the door for the show.

Holly
07-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Jenn and I are going to try to make it out to the show. Woodie's isn't to far from our house and has become one of our hangouts. We were actually there last night and saw a flyer on the door for the show.

Cool! I'm dragging Kevin along with me!

jester
07-19-2008, 10:29 AM

Keep this on the LOW - might find yourself with a houseful :drunk::barf: HAHAHA

Hopefully will be nice out for some ponies to run to the bar!!

ROCK ON!!:rockon:

Holly
07-24-2008, 10:48 AM
I think we've got a pretty good gang coming Jeff! I can't wait to see you guy, it's been awhile.

I might be bringing Auston too!

I need a woo woo. :cheers:

Holly
07-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Thanks Jeff, you guys sounded awesome last night! All in all, a great evening. I'm glad I took Kevin along to keep me in line. :lol:

It was good to hang out with Chuck Carter too!

Keep us posted on your schedule, I definitely want to come out and hear you guys again.

ruby71oh
07-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Try to do it when sister's in town so I can make it! Just kidding!!! Hopefully next time I'm down you guys are playing out! In a way, that sounded dirty!

dedpedal
07-27-2008, 09:36 AM
It was a wacky wabbit hunt for sure ;)

Holly
07-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Hopefully next time I'm down you guys are playing out! In a way, that sounded dirty!

We could always get my sister to babysit!

It was a wacky wabbit hunt for sure ;)

Wacky? Hmm... there's a word. I'm still outtasorts from Friday night. :drool:

jester
07-27-2008, 01:12 PM
Ohhh what a weekend! Thanks for coming out Friday! We had a great time despite Steve (guitar) and I being sick. I can't believe I got through 2 nights of singing. Gonna rest the vocal cords today and maybe relax them in a spa of BEER. hehe.......
Our next show or 2 comes quickly in 2 more weeks..... Check the website for locations and dates. You can click on the name of the bar and it will come up with their address. THANKS SBZ!!!!!
jester
www.deliriousworld.com

Kelly Pelrine
07-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Damn, wish i had checked this out earlier. Friend of mine came out from jersey & i was lookin for somethin to do. Sounds like it was a good time!

mustangjon
07-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Had a good time even tho i didnt get to stay long and get hammered and get up on the bar in my tutu and floaties... er shit did i just say that... but yah the downside of being a single parent, had to get up early for the cruise anyhow so it worked out well :) will try to make another show where i hear more than like 3 songs lol:cool1: