PDA

View Full Version : Body Work

93bossgt
07-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Anyone know of a good body guy that could straighten the front end of my '93 gt. The guy I got it from apparently hit a tree. I just got finished taking the front end off and it's not looking good. Not real bad, but, you can tell it's not straight. Anyone?

mustangjon
07-14-2008, 10:48 PM
give me a shout this week and i'll try to stop over some evening after work and see how bad i think it is. Or thur i'll be off all day.. either polishing my intake or doing port work on my heads more than likely

mustang3091
07-16-2008, 10:22 AM
I have a front clip for one no rust.From the fire wall out including both frame rails and core support $150

PONYGRL
07-17-2008, 08:14 AM
I know a guy who does it on the side. He does awesome work and price isn't bad either. He did a lot of body work on my brothers' friends truck and currently is doing my other brother's front end because he was in a wreck. Anyway, he does it on the side like I said and his garage is in Newport, KY I believe. I work with his wife and he gives free estimates I think but let me know if you want his number and I'll give it to ya. Good luck :)

93bossgt
07-17-2008, 12:24 PM
yeah, i'll take his number. just pm it to me, thanks alot.