PDA

View Full Version : New in box SONY XM-1S SLIM MONO BLOCK AMP

PONYGRL
07-15-2008, 03:58 PM
I hav a new SONY XM-1S SLIM MONO BLOCK AMP CAR AUDIO AMPLIFIER
It's the BRAND NEW 08 MODEL~AMAZING SOUND QUALTY
It's the new slim edition, so it's really small and can fit under most seats.

I just bought this last week online and it is not compatible with the subs I have.... It is brand new and has never been taken out of the box. It is the slim edition and it sucks that I can't even use it....I ended up getting a $500 Memphis amp at an audio store on colrain ave. Anyway, I just purchased another amp and need to sell this one. I got a GREAT deal on this.... I'm selling it for what I paid. I need to get $180 for the amp. It retails for $250...but you are welcome to make an offer still.

You are more than welcome to stop and take a look at it. As I said, it is absolutely brand new and hasn't been out of the box. Please reply to this or call me at 859-653-5189. Thanks!! -Stacey

Below are all the important specs of the amp...
Brand: Sony RMS Wattage: 500
Model: BRAND NEW XM1S STEREO SMALL THIN SHALLOW LOW MOUNT PICK UP PICKUP F-150 SILVERADO RAM DODGE FORD TRUCK XPLOD 1 CHANNEL MONOBLOCK CLASS D CH SERIES 1000W AMP Condition: New
Channels: Mono (1 Channel)

Features:
Mono subwoofer amplifier
Perfect for pick-up trucks & compact vehicles
290 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
CEA-2006 compliant
Low-pass crossover (50-300Hz, -12dB/octave)
Variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
Switchable subsonic filter (15Hz, -12dB/octave)
Class-D amplifier design
MOSFET outputs and power supply
Speaker-level inputs with high-level sensing turn-on
40Hz Low Boost Switch
15Hz Subsonic Filter
Active Thermal Control
Line Level Thru-put
Preamp inputs and outputs
Fuse rating: 30A x 2
8-3/4"W x 1-11/16"H x 7-11/16"D

I think that's it.... if you have any questions, let me know.

PONYGRL
07-25-2008, 02:08 PM
I really need to sell this to someone this weekend because I really need the money. I bought it at Circuit City and used a 10% off coupon. If anyone is interested at all, hit me up and make an offer.