PDA

View Full Version : Don't everyone chime in all at once SCT X2???

rogers
07-16-2008, 09:55 PM
i got a sct x cal 2 today in a trade i don't think that is was returned to stock ??? but i don't want to try it out either yet (could fub something up???) i have never had one i was told it was used on another 04gt but the guy i got it from tried to use it on his lincoln ls to no avail.... so.... what do i need to do with it he kinda threw it in so i was like yeah i'll take it. anyways would i have to send it back to sct for reprogram :confused: or am i able to use it. and if i can will.also will i be able to adust small things all the time. tire size, gears, fuel, spark...???? i don't know suggestions, comments.

e5shea
07-16-2008, 10:00 PM
http://www.sctflash.com/contact.php

89notch
07-16-2008, 10:01 PM
You need to find out if it was returned to stock for sure. If its returned to stock yo need to download liveload from SCT's site and unlock the box. Then as long as its a Xcal 2 that came with the stock SCT tunes and was never customed tuned you can use it. I hope that helps some I just went through this about a month ago and I didnt have to send it back I just followed those steps

rogers
07-20-2008, 10:26 PM
thanks i got two in the trade i am just keeping one thats why i asked one it marked stratagy (whatever) flash and the other just says ford.