PDA

View Full Version : 1 piece fox headlights

sinner
07-19-2008, 09:30 AM
got these from mustangs unlimited back ordered for a couple of weeks, they actually fit!!!!!:D I had to do some modification to the headlight mounting panel(cut a large square hole in the middle where the original center light went), and still need to adjust the lights, they are a little low for me. Overall it cleaned up the look of the front end very well!!

USMCPONY
07-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Thats a bad ass fox body. Head lights look good too.

sinner
07-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Thank you! if you look at the old pics of it, the old projector angel eye lights were aweful, ruined the car in my opinion, this was a HUGE improvement I might keep the car now!!

mustang8998
07-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Was that car red, at one time?

Looks good!

USMCPONY
07-19-2008, 02:10 PM
I have some on mine I am going to change them out. I posted pictures of it in the media section. The pictures dont have the new headlights in them bt it gives you a general idea. The car is located right down the street from you.

mustang3091
07-20-2008, 01:12 AM
So how good do they fit around the fenders and the hood

Buckeye
07-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Wow they don't look bad at all. I have othes installed and they look like hell, but your must be made better or something.

Oh and .02 here the tail light gotta go man even the ricers stopped using them

sinner
07-20-2008, 06:58 PM
They fit the fenders very well, and the bumper needs to be adjusted to get the lights up closer to the hood. The key to getting any aftermarket part to fit(we work with them alot) is to be ready to slot and cut stuff. I had to cut a large section of the H/L mounting panel quite a bit. Yes the car was maroon when I got it once upon a time.
And P.S. I love the taillights I have never seen another set on a mustang, but everyone is different. I think at night they look great. THis is my first experience with 1 piece lights that fit without too much trouble. We put a set on a 96 from mustangs unlimited and they were garbage sent them back twice. Ill post the manufacturer monday, boxes at the shop. one little problem I need to remove some more material so I can access the adjusters and put the light beams where I want them.

Black92LX
07-21-2008, 08:14 AM
what hood is that?

sinner
07-21-2008, 08:50 AM
The stock one .....with about 60 hours worth of fabrication and cutting and clearancing and re cutting and changing motor mounts ...and cutting and rewelding them..you get the point alot of work!!

sinner
07-22-2008, 01:49 PM
here are some more pics of the modification to the H/L mounting panel, Also showing the adjusters and the fender fit

Rick93coupe
07-22-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm up in the air on them. Part of me wants a new clean 6 piece set, but I think yours look pretty good too. I need to see them in person, I don't think pictures really do them justice.

sinner
07-22-2008, 03:06 PM
they also have a chrome set rather than black