PDA

View Full Version : JP Performance

bobtsgt
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
very great small motor shop to deal with. I took out 2 jet skis out to them. They said they are about 2 1/2 weeks out when I dropped them off. Sure enough 2 1/2 weeks later I picked them up. They found my carbs were gummed up causing my hesitation up high. They even water tested mine and checked over both of them. Very reasonable people and pricing. The owner Lawrence took care of me. Plus they take American Express :bigthumb I'm pretty sure they will work on other skis, 4 runners, bikes and other ATVs. Located on the west side of town off Harrison.

cobrajoe
07-30-2008, 05:16 PM
now you just need to get some performance parts and bring it over to Joe's house of Speed!!!!!:lol::bigthumb

cobrajoe
07-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Sorry should have gave some specs:

1997 Wave Venture 1100
Riva Racing Intake Grate
Riva Racing "Groovy" Ride Plate
Beach House Adjustable Sponsons
R&D High Compression Billet Racing Head
Ocean Pro Individual Flame arrestor/Filters
Choke plates removed
Primer kit installed
Carbs ported and polished by J.F.M. (That's me)
Carbs Synced and re-jetted By Thank Jones (TJ's jet ski shop)
Tony Doukas Racing unbaffled water box
Oil pump removed and blocked off, pre-mix 40:1
Tint Tach mounted below handle bars

bobtsgt
07-31-2008, 02:12 PM
ha. I'm damn sure not going to put any cash money into these things.... at least not this year :D

cobrajoe
07-31-2008, 05:35 PM
let me know I might be able to get some parts deals still.:bigthumb

cobrajoe
07-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Yeah I cleaned it up today and went over the engine, making sure everything was tightened up, etc. Dropped in the Batt. and fired it up. First time really getting into it, throttle wise, since I had water running to it this time. I tell you with the new water box (unbaffled) the thing sounds SICK. I can't wait to get it on the water and see how it runs now. I was at like 60 - 61 last time out and the water box is supposed to worth some more HP, so we'll see.:rockon:

PonymanfiveO
07-31-2008, 10:43 PM
I was at like 60 - 61 last time out and the water box is supposed to worth some more HP, so we'll see.:rockon:

:eek:

damn!

cobrajoe
07-31-2008, 11:02 PM
I have not got shit on these guys!!!!

First on is 91.8 MPH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kW2vne_qsc&feature=related

Second turbocharged High Boost 430 HP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwCDTDozY2Q&feature=related