PDA

View Full Version : Cruisin The Ridge Car Show

ZornLack11
07-31-2008, 02:01 AM
Everybody should come out to Dry Ridge to the Crusin The Ridge car show. Its the 2nd saturday of every month thru Sept. Free reg and you get a dash plaque they have door prizes, live DJ they close down a couple of the main st for this event. last month they had somewhere 200-300 cars. car should have 3 mods to get in, and it from 3-8pm and then they have a little cruise around the city and a burn out contest. it is put on by the city of Dry Ridge and the Good Old Cruisers. we need more mustangs to come out not very many out there. and the web site you can go to, to get more info and see pics is www.cruisintheridge.com

lxenvy
08-26-2008, 10:25 AM
The last 1 is sept 13th! We will be goin with 30 or so bikes! I havent went but my brother said its good times! The cops leave towards the end and let all the cars get loose on there way out! If anybody is goin or wants to meet up let me know! Maybe we can set something up!

ZornLack11
08-26-2008, 07:40 PM
i think they have extended it until oct

PONYGRL
09-10-2008, 10:52 AM
i think they have extended it until oct

Ya, they did.... the last one is October 11th. I think me and my boyfriend are going... does anyone know if there is a registration fee? I've never gone before......

If any of you guys are going, what'll you be driving?