PDA

View Full Version : Edgewater 8/1

Jeff88coupe
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm gonna try to make it down friday for T&T..anyone else gonna be there? I'll probably try to park under the trees in the shade.

PonymanfiveO
07-31-2008, 10:45 PM
A few of us UMTR guys will be there trying to chop down that pro-tree.

see ya there Jeffro. ;)

nskaats
08-01-2008, 08:02 AM
I'm going to try to make it out after work.

JIMS SVT
08-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Ill be there...not sure if im bringing the Cobra or not...so damn hot.Either way ill be there helpin my buddy with his Twin Turbo malibu wagon.

wolverine8490
08-01-2008, 11:52 AM
I should be down there wandering around. If the UPS guy doesnt drop off my X pipe, I will be driving the beater.

dawsin94cobra
08-02-2008, 01:31 AM
i was their and left a little early, car was running kinda funny... 100 dollar tow bill....

DeckerEnt
08-02-2008, 02:02 AM
I was there with my little boy. It was fun. He loved all the loud cars and burn outs. It was a fun time. I waved at you Dawsin. You were followed by a white stang. Your car didn't do too bad. What happened?
Keith

nskaats
08-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Good night last night, but sucky weather. Traction is a biotch in the rain.

Thanks for the smoke on the ride home Matt!!!! :flipoff: We'll call it even for the dial in marker.

PonymanfiveO
08-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the smoke on the ride home Matt!!!! :flipoff: We'll call it even for the dial in marker.

:lol: Thats what I was thinking as I fumigated you down 75 south. :bigthumb
Seems all of us were cutting pretty decent lights, I think we'll do pretty good next week. ;)

I havent raced on a pro-tree in a couple years. Thats the reason I decided to go down and make a couple hits yesterday. First pass out the trailer .002 R/T,
second pass .024 R/T. I think I'm ready. :)

JIMS SVT
08-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Yea...very sucky weather...Im happy with how my car ran in the nasty stuff.Should be interesting on a 45 degree day at a better track.

dawsin94cobra
08-03-2008, 12:00 AM
sorry man didnt see you? come up to me next time. and i tore it apart today and i killed the clutch lol. i was like its getting reall bad ill just run one more time then leave. so i run my best tiime of 13.4 so i leave get off the hi way and bam no gears no nothing and i get to sit on the side of the hi way for half an hour, overall a good night tho did you see the black notch with orage stripes run? he spun all the way through 4th

nskaats
08-03-2008, 03:10 PM
:lol: Thats what I was thinking as I fumigated you down 75 south. :bigthumb
Seems all of us were cutting pretty decent lights, I think we'll do pretty good next week. ;)

I havent raced on a pro-tree in a couple years. Thats the reason I decided to go down and make a couple hits yesterday. First pass out the trailer .002 R/T,
second pass .024 R/T. I think I'm ready. :)

I wasn't too happy with my lights. I need to get back out there next Friday for more practice. I did a .078 first pass and .084 second pass. It's hard trying to cut a decent light while trying to spin.

Keep an eye on that back window. You never know what might be written on it in the staging lanes.... :angel:

atbracn
08-03-2008, 10:05 PM
sorry man didnt see you? come up to me next time. and i tore it apart today and i killed the clutch lol. i was like its getting reall bad ill just run one more time then leave. so i run my best tiime of 13.4 so i leave get off the hi way and bam no gears no nothing and i get to sit on the side of the hi way for half an hour, overall a good night tho did you see the black notch with orage stripes run? he spun all the way through 4th

i don't remember a black notch with orange stripes but mine is green with orange stripes and the track was bad for me,spun so bad i thought i was going to eat the wall. it's all good cause a bad day at the race track is better then a good day at work!!!!!:bigthumb

dawsin94cobra
08-03-2008, 10:58 PM
maby that was the color?? it was just so in awe of it lol did you spinn in 4th

atbracn
08-03-2008, 11:18 PM
maby that was the color?? it was just so in awe of it lol did you spinn in 4th

it started spinning in third and i pedaled it a couple of times then shifted into 4th and still kept spinning so i just got out of it. i ended up going a 12.23 at 90mph:lol:

dawsin94cobra
08-03-2008, 11:41 PM
ya that was you i wanted to make love to your car lol it is amazing