PDA

View Full Version : First Kill !!!!!!

k062693w
08-01-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm not a fan of Street Racing, But.. I'm out in the garage hanging out tonight when this 07 GT comes down my road, I wave and he gives the engine wave ( that's revving the motor for you slow people, you know who you are) And one thing I'm not a big fan of is waving at someone and them being to lazy to wave back, you know the type that gives you the head nod or something. We live in the country where everyone waves.. Any way back to the story, He then proceeds to go just past my house and takes off like a bat out of hell. About 2-3 minutes later he comes back down the road, turns around in my drive and then tries to do a burnout but kills the motor.. ( Picture me lauging my ass off at this point) after he refires it, he then goes down my road again stops in front of my house and this time he managed to get a squeal out of the tires. So I decided if he comes back by it's on.. I hear him coming up the road, so I jump in the Vert and fire her up. I'm just pulling out of the garage when he is coming up on my driveway. He sees me pulling out and revs it up again. I pull out behind him onto SR 161 ( which is kind of twisty for about 2 miles) I'm following him until we get on a nice long stretch of road, We're doing about 50 MPH when I start to pull up beside him to get an even start. And I guess when he saw me getting over he got anxious, Because he layed on it. I'm still 3-4 cars behind him. I dropped the old AOD into low ( and yes at 50-55 MPH she'll go into low) and hammer it.. Well from the jump he got on me he pulled me by about another 2-3 cars. I run the vert up to about 6200 ( tach only goes to 6000 so I'm guessing) shift into 2 and begin making up cars, Before 2nd was done I'm to his fender and coming on hard.. I ran 2nd to about 5500 and went for drive and that was all she wrote for him.. I had him by about 3-4 cars when I saw headlights ahead and shut it down.. We pull up to a stop sign, He's turning left and me right. I give a wave and the A$$hole doesn't wave back just revs his motor ( go figure)

I know it wasn't much beating a stock GT, But I was impressed with the OLD VERT!!!!!!

765Travis
08-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Maybe his arm was broken

satan jamez
08-02-2008, 06:32 AM
What's been done to your car? Congrats on the kill also :)

k062693w
08-02-2008, 11:22 AM
95 5.0, .40 over, F-cam, Performer 289 intake, 670 Street Avenger, AOD with 2600 stall, And 2.73's with 28 inch tires LOL

Waffles
08-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Those 3V GT's are no slouches. Impressive kill.

e5shea
08-04-2008, 12:18 AM
In the spirit of bringing trouble south ( you know who you are...)

I like beating up on the 3v guys. Just can't hang with a stock long block 2v with the driver mod.

Good kill, and John, good hear you're up and running again. How's that new tranny and clutch breaking in now?

05yellowgt
08-04-2008, 11:19 PM
In the spirit of bringing trouble south ( you know who you are...)

I like beating up on the 3v guys. Just can't hang with a stock long block 2v with the driver mod.

Good kill, and John, good hear you're up and running again. How's that new tranny and clutch breaking in now?
I swear I am going to make you eat those words one day!!! Even if it takes a big nasty blower to do it!!!!!!:flipoff:

NXcoupe
08-05-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm loving this!

RIXXX93GT
08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Way to go Aaron!

R825OH
08-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Nice!!