PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the Cracker Liberation Army Party

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Members of the StangBangerz Community have become alarmed at the imminent possibility that the election in November may not go their way and have wondered aloud what will happen if their worst fears are realized and the Liberals hold sway across the Land. While you sleep, members of the Cracker Liberation Army Party (CLAP) have heeded the call and are assembling an armada to deal with the Mighty Obama Forces of Oppression (MOFO).

The MOFO has thrown down the gauntlet by declaring the area between Sharonville, OH, (02MingryGT) and Crittenden, KY (Hardcore) to represent the Axis of Ignorance. The CLAPers have responded by choosing 02MingryGT as commander of the northern front while Hardcore oversees the southern flank. They have vowed to fight to the last woman in defense of their cherished ideals.

The CLAPers have boldly seized all available DVDs of "The Seige", in an effort to thwart an anticipated move to quarantine known members of the CLAP in Over the Rhine and decimate their leadership (sic) structure. More communiques will be issued by CLAP as circumstances warrant.; leave your communicator on at all time and beware the Liberals! They don't even look like us.

Join the CLAP today: The Few, the Dormant the Clueless

Semper Imbecilious

JFWY guys :lol:

Waffles
08-06-2008, 01:04 AM
I wonder if you'll ever stop displaying your ignorance...

Rabnud
08-06-2008, 02:57 AM

He's joking man lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=JFWY

mach_u
08-06-2008, 08:06 AM
He's joking man lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=JFWY
He's still ignorant... :dummy:

Still never received a rebuttal on my post either - I guess 04 Venom has to resort to sarcasm as he can't argue with truth. :bigthumb

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 08:34 AM

Still never received a rebuttal on my post either - I guess 04 Venom has to resort to sarcasm as he can't argue with truth. :bigthumb

It's all a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 08:39 AM

A spokesperson for MOFO monitoring this thread declared that, "in a battle of wits, the CLAPers are unarmed".

DeckerEnt
08-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Roswell Roswell!!!!!!!!!

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Roswell Roswell!!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit! :lol:

cobrajoe
08-06-2008, 10:41 AM
As Mulder and Scully would say... "I WANT TO BELIEVE!!! :lol:

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 12:09 PM
As Mulder and Scully would say... "I WANT TO BELIEVE!!! :lol:

Exactly. You can laugh at me or laugh at the CLAPers, but at least you're laughing. Too much paranoia on this site about the MOFOs and their Brother in Arms, The Liberals. Stay tuned for more imformative communiques from the CLAPers; don't get caught on the wrong side of the struggle for Western Civilzation. This will be the final battle decribed in the book of Revelations--your very soul is at stake.

mustangjon
08-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Thank god for aetheism, at least there is something i can believe in!:bounce:

Waffles
08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Thank god for aetheism...

Congratulations Jon! :lol:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/cga1974/silly%20stuff/blue20ribbon20copy.jpg

02mingryGT
08-06-2008, 03:32 PM

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

I am honored by the way to be in charge of the Northern Forces. And my first order of business, since I'm a racist ignorant fool because I don't want higher taxes to support the supporters of MOFO's or a windfall oil tax which would force me to pay more at the pump and last but not least ANOTHER President who has no moral commitment and makes his decision on where he stands by the latest poll, would be to contact our friends in Germany and Poland and borrow some ovens to throw MOFO's in. :bigthumb

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

See post #5. There will be another CLAP communique this evening, Generalissmo.

Goober
08-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Don't forget about the Advanced Intellectual Democratic Socity, where they are trying to rid the world of AIDS. They are funded by Poor Orphans Owing Pennies.

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Don't forget about the Advanced Intellectual Democratic Socity, where they are trying to rid the world of AIDS. They are funded by Poor Orphans Owing Pennies.

I like. Except it is society.