PDA

View Full Version : Cracker Liberation Army Party Communique #2

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 06:22 PM
The Cracker Liberation Army Party (CLAP) was found guilty of possessing and using WMDs (Weapons of Mass Deception) after entering a no contest plea in federal district court today. This guilty plea resulted from an investigation by the FBI into the posts by CLAPers on the StangBangerz forum which involved disinformation and criminal deception regarding the political process in general, and the Massive Obama Forces of Oppression (MOFO) specifically. According to the plea bargain, members of CLAP have admitted to using the search button indiscriminately and blinding believing what they read on the internet. An FBI official stated that that his office was shocked by the wanton disregard for the truth and the lack of remorse by the CLAPers.

A spokesperson for CLAP declined comment on the guilty plea, but indicated that the Crackers are establishing their own publication called the Circle Jerk Newsletter to spread their propaganda without using the internet. The Circle Jerk Newsletter is asking members of CLAP to apply for correspondent positions. The qualifications include not having hair growing in the palms of your hands and the ability to write sentence fragments that begin with the words, "I seen...........". Applications are being accepted in Sharonville by 02mingryGT and Crittenden by Hardcore.

stroked4eyes
08-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Shouldn't this be in the whipping room?

PonymanfiveO
08-06-2008, 10:36 PM
am I the only one who is getting sick and tired of the political threads?

Fucking eight year olds arguing. :rolleyes:

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 11:03 PM

Join the fun Ponymanfive0, this is free entertainment, not an argument.

Waffles
08-06-2008, 11:04 PM

You could always not read them?

mach_u
08-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Join the fun Ponymanfive0, this is free entertainment, not an argument.
Was it really necessary to start another thread? Seriously. Gadouche! :HYF:

04 Venom
08-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Was it really necessary to start another thread? Seriously. Gadouche! :HYF:

I suppose not, but there are many more communiques on the way and it would make the thread awfully long. The next one will deal with reparations demanded by the MOFOs.:evilgrin: