PDA

View Full Version : EL TORO CREDIT CARD FRAUD!!!

Badfbdy
08-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Watch out I guess they like to pad the tips on your debt/credit cards when you go there!!!

MsBlkramair
08-07-2008, 02:08 PM
never heard of the place. where's it at?

Badfbdy
08-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Dayton, Springfield, Columbus

Found the recipet 17.15

PaulFiveOh
08-07-2008, 02:26 PM
There was a post on CSS about this a long long time ago

Badfbdy
08-07-2008, 02:50 PM
I am curious to see what they say when I show them my bank statement for 38.00 and a recipet for 17.15

Badfbdy
08-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Also, El Torro Doesn't Honor their 2 and 4 dollar off coupons. I checked more of my statements they never take the extra amount off, they leave the bill the same and add your tip in.

Mista Bone
08-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Federal Fraud, had this happen at the Steak and Shake by the Rave in West Chester.

The manager was responsible, I think she got six of eight years for thats night actions.

I know I posted about it here, I was BROKE. I put done no tip as the service was THAT BAD. $27.xx for food, it went thru my bank at $68 IIRC. At a time I only had $50 to my name!

Badfbdy
08-07-2008, 03:09 PM
What should I do beside get my money back? Leave it be or what?

jfiscus
08-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Federal Fraud, had this happen at the Steak and Shake by the Rave in West Chester.

The manager was responsible, I think she got six of eight years for thats night actions.

I know I posted about it here, I was BROKE. I put done no tip as the service was THAT BAD. $27.xx for food, it went thru my bank at $68 IIRC. At a time I only had $50 to my name!

I just had real shitty service at yardbirds in Trenton, I paid by CC w/o tipping & am afraid of the same thing, I'm checking my statement fo sho.

cstreu1026
08-07-2008, 04:07 PM

You should turn it all over to your credit card company and let them go after it.

bestracing
08-07-2008, 04:40 PM

Call The DA. We had a guy here in Ky that was doing that and also stealing peoples CC# and selling them to people in Mexico. He worked at Margarita's and many people had to get their credit cleaned up. They (police) need to look into it because whoe ever it is could be into something else bigger than running up your bill

Mista Bone
08-07-2008, 04:46 PM

When I went back to the S&S to complain, regional manager was there with the FBI and the manager.

I was refunded the WHOLE amount, so I got my money back plus the extra $40 back, only way the RM could make it up to me at the time.

He was cool about it, she was sweating it! She tried to pass it off onto the waitresses, but I believe they turned on her. I wanna say it was a holiday weekend.

PaulFiveOh
08-07-2008, 05:58 PM

NM, your post on CSS about this is what I remember....I think. :confused:

Badfbdy
08-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Went into El Toro got my money back and a "I don't know how that happened" Got a copy of the store recipet that read 20.00 even, not 38.00. Lots of BS from the manager. But if your really interested in the whole conversation. I made Krystle stand next to me with the camera on in her purse taping the whole message. Also the manager wants to call the bank tomorrow to figure out why they made the mistake lmao.

Sparky
08-07-2008, 11:38 PM
I just ate at the one in Springfield for lunch today. I used to pay with my debit card there,until I heard about the scams. I never had any trouble with them,but I pay cash now.

Mista Bone
08-08-2008, 02:38 AM
I know when BW3's started adding 20% to your bill when you used a card as a hold measure, I stopped eating there.

(plus the sauce is rough on me now!)

Badfbdy
08-08-2008, 09:08 AM
I just ate at the one in Springfield for lunch today. I used to pay with my debit card there,until I heard about the scams. I never had any trouble with them,but I pay cash now.

It was the one on Bectle Ave across from WalMart.

I got the proof thats shows they are at fault. I have both copies (merchant and customer) of the recipet and my bank statement.

shadez14
08-26-2008, 05:04 PM
I used to always eat there when I worked at the Sprint next door. I was lucky that since we hooked them up that I never got hosed on my bill, but I know the one in Riverside has over charged my by a couple bucks before.

BigBadStang
08-26-2008, 11:46 PM
chic at texsa roadhouse did the same shit... added a tip to the final sale, after we gave her a substantial cash tip! I called the MGR, and he found the ogiginal bill of sale, and sur ebough, it did not match my statement. Guy was super cool, ad took care of us like we were roylty! went back with basically a blank check to drink and dine on...it was SWEET! got my moneys worth 4 sure!

lol...sorry for erratci posts...ambien and 6 beers make me goffy! :D

beefcake
08-27-2008, 08:45 AM
if they'd give good service they'd get tipped lol

these plaes kill me