PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure if anyone has posted this already

Stangman
08-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I just got a phone call from a buddy of mine that works at a funeral home...

He told me that Bruce Gould Jr. had died the other day, apparently from a fall at the race track or something, got a concussion and never woke back up.

And something about a 5 hour visitation as well, in the next couple of days.

Those that are not familiar with him, He was part of the "Gould and Sons" Mustang shop on Rt. 28 in Milford.

I talked to him a couple of times along with Bruce Gould Sr. when I used to work for Pep Boys, pretty cool people

R.I.P.:angel:

quik lx
08-11-2008, 01:36 PM
WOW,:eek: I wave at him almost every morning when we pass on 28. Terrible news great guy.

cobrajoe
08-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Damn I hate to hear that. Good Guy

rmracing
08-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Do you know what funeral home ? I am sorry to hear the news . Bruce was a great guy and will be missed . For those that dont know the Goulds were one of the first in this area to start building bad mustangs . It has been a while but they have had several bad mustangs they built in magazines.

Rick93coupe
08-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Seems like I remember that name associated with mustangs, but its been a long long time ago.

cobrajoe
08-12-2008, 04:20 AM
Here ya Go!

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/0203mmff_mustang_custom_painting/index.html

Stangman
08-12-2008, 04:54 AM
The funeral home is Craver-Riggs in Milford. My friend Rick (ricks_85_gt) works there. I believe Bruce jr. is to be cremated, not 100% sure.

I forgot all about "Tangerine Dream"!

I was at the gas station about a year ago when a guy pulled up in that thing, He wasnt the fellow that bought it from Gould and obviously didnt know much about mustangs in general. Told me he was tryin to sell it, but he was going to do this and that to it first... yeah yeah... the paint wasnt as good as it used to be and to top it all off... he put 87 octane in it! :jawdrop

ricks_85_gt
08-13-2008, 08:22 AM
The Visitation is Today From 4 to 9 at Craver-Riggs Funeral Home 529 Main St. in Old Milford and the Service is tomarrow at 10. And yes he is to be cremated.