PDA

View Full Version : Whaddya guys think of DEM BENGALS last night

PONYGRL
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Who all watched the game last night..... whadja think?? I was a lil disappointed to tell you the truth. I wasn't feeling that great and fell asleep in the 3rd, yeah, sad I know. I didn't miss much but at least they got the win, for whatever it's worth.

My and the boyf have tix for every game but 2, plus tix for both preseason games, 1 of which is this coming sunday!!! Hoepfully they dont turn out to be a complete waste of money....

Holly
08-12-2008, 03:17 PM
I watched most of it, but I fell asleep too. Hopefully that was an indication of how this year is going to go.

I am going to the preseason game next Saturday (23rd), the attorney I work for gave me his 4 tickets for that day. I love going down there, he has excellent seats (and clubhouse passes).

fst 5pto
08-12-2008, 03:19 PM
You using all those tickets Holly or looking to sell some? :lol:

Holly
08-12-2008, 03:41 PM
You using all those tickets Holly or looking to sell some? :lol:

He would not be happy if I sold them, everybody around here wants Bengals tickets.

I am taking my friend, Kelley, that always gets me into concerts.

I'm not sure about the other two yet, I am trying to talk a couple of girls from work into going, but they don't like the idea of not being able to smoke for a few hours.

PONYGRL
08-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Haha sweet deal. We bought ours on ebay a while back and got a great deal on 'em.

fst 5pto
08-12-2008, 03:45 PM
He would not be happy if I sold them, everybody around here wants Bengals tickets.

I'm not sure about the other two yet, I am trying to talk a couple of girls from work into going, but they don't like the idea of not being able to smoke for a few hours.

Who said you can't smoke? I went to a couple games with my Dad last year and he's a smoker, so everytime he got caught smoking they would put a red X on his ticket, and if he got caught again they eject you, well me and my brother aren't smokers, so we would just swap tickets if he got caught lol!

NaomiDstangLvr
08-12-2008, 05:12 PM
I watched the game until the half, then I had to go to work. But it's funny, how the wife sits and watches football while the husband is sleeping! Lol! He's so lucky, lmao! But the defense looked not too bad, the offense was iffy, Perry looked incredible! I'm excited about him and Utecht! Housh and Rudi didn't play, I hope Rudi has a better season, he better be careful I think Perry might get his spot as the starter! But I'm excited about this season, I think they'll prove a lot of people wrong this year....

:bigthumb

1byafender
08-12-2008, 09:13 PM
They better learn how to tackle.

89notch
08-12-2008, 09:15 PM

Thats so nice of you I cant wait to go :lol: