PDA

View Full Version : PTC

kennebellcobra
08-13-2008, 10:23 PM
After blowing through the converter on Friday on the race gas I pulled the trans out and shipped out my converter to PTC on Monday...they just got it at 10:30am today according to the ups tracking and by 2:00pm they had it cut open and called to tell me everything looked fine just needs to be tighened up(nothing hurt) I talked with Tim and Lane for a while going over what it needed...they said it will be done today and ship out tomarrow morning. Talk about service...they are top notch in my book:bigthumb Keep in mind this is a $350.00 converter and they treat you like your their top customer.

89notch
08-13-2008, 10:35 PM
After blowing through the converter on Friday on the race gas I pulled the trans out and shipped out my converter to PTC on Monday...they just got it at 10:30am today according to the ups tracking and by 2:00pm they had it cut open and called to tell me everything looked fine just needs to be tighened up(nothing hurt) I talked with Tim and Lane for a while going over what it needed...they said it will be done today and ship out tomarrow morning. Talk about service...they are top notch in my book:bigthumb Keep in mind this is a $350.00 converter and they treat you like your their top customer.

These guys rock I had the same converter and switched combos and they did the same thing for no charge. They also hooked us up with a 900.00 converter for the pinks car.

bangingears
08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
lane has treated me VERY well also. Took alot of their time to help me out on my converter. Very good guys down there in mussel sholes.:bigthumb

chad393na
08-14-2008, 03:23 AM
Same here. I've owned two of their converters, and wouldn't hesitate to use them again:bigthumb

Mavowar
08-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Same here. I've owned two of their converters, and wouldn't hesitate to use them again:bigthumb

Never dealt with them but after reading your guys Thumbs up reviews I may....
I have had good luck with COAN