PDA

View Full Version : "R" Style automotive performance

thecollector
08-15-2008, 05:04 PM
"R" style on Wards corner did a great job on some trucks I took down from work for some routine maintenance. He turned them around in the same day and even cut me a break because of the volume of work I brought down. His shop is fully equipped and he even has a chassis dyno. He doesn't advertise really and was hoping for the import kids to sustain him but since the kiddies parents' money is tight he is branching out. He also has a sweet GT40 kit car with a carbed 289 and is the owner of an expedition so he has blue oval knowledge. He will be doing all my fleets maintenance from now on.

PaulFiveOh
08-15-2008, 05:11 PM
John is my boy over there!

Lt. Dangle
08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
"R" style on Wards corner did a great job on some trucks I took down from work for some routine maintenance. He turned them around in the same day and even cut me a break because of the volume of work I brought down. His shop is fully equipped and he even has a chassis dyno. He doesn't advertise really and was hoping for the import kids to sustain him but since the kiddies parents' money is tight he is branching out. He also has a sweet GT40 kit car with a carbed 289 and is the owner of an expedition so he has blue oval knowledge. He will be doing all my fleets maintenance from now on.

Yeah, he seems like a pretty cool guy, it's too bad that the fast german car market isn't very good.