PDA

View Full Version : How much trouble do you get in for killing a dog?

MWoods26
08-16-2008, 01:25 PM
So exactly 13 days ago I got new carpet in my living room, hallway, and master bedroom. Thats right not even two weeks old. A few grand worth worth of California burber and the best pad you can buy. The living room is totaly empty right now, havent had time to go pick up all the new furniture. So where does my girlfriends Chuhuahua decide he wants to piss. Right dead square in the middle of the room. I was pretty mad as you could imagin but thats life. so I got a towle and soaked up what I could first and then used some RESOLVE that comes in the arosal can. dried that up and started cleaning up around the house. I little while later I noticed the nice big gray spot in the middle of my tan carpet. WTF!!! I read the directions on the can and it said "BEFORE CLEANING: product must be tested in a hidden area for colorfastness, alow test area to dry completly and observe any color change" I didnt even think about doing this because i had used it on the other carpet 100 times. Of course I couldnt be luckey enuff for it to be somewhere the new couch or chair would sit. Dead smack in the middle of my livingroom.

DOPE3
08-16-2008, 01:42 PM
that sucks dude

DeckerEnt
08-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Hey Guy. I think I can help. PM me.
Keith

Drivermod
08-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Don't worry a Chuhuahua isn't really a dog anyway;) More like a rat and they sell traps for those.

Mista Bone
08-16-2008, 04:25 PM
got some old antifreeze :)

Buckeye
08-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Sounds like the real problem is with the dumbass holding the resolve can! LOL J/k

Waffles
08-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey Guy. I think I can help. PM me.
Keith

I've heard the stories, and if anyone can kill a dog, it's Keith. Or did you mean you could help with the carpet? :lol:

Mista Bone
08-16-2008, 09:53 PM
both, customers option :)

DeckerEnt
08-16-2008, 11:03 PM
You got that right Chaz. I can use my Madd skills either way. LOL
Keith

Walter
08-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Drop that mofo off at the nearest chinese restaurant. They may even pay you!.

DeckerEnt
08-17-2008, 12:26 AM
OK..Seriously, about the spot in the carpet. Spray some plain hot water on the area, fold up a large bath towel and place it over the spot. Put something to weight the towel down like a phone book, glass plate, something. Leave it set all night. In the morning, throw the towel in the wash. That should remove all the residue from whatever cleaner you used.
If you get a problem spot In the future, just ask. I am the carpet cleaning mofo on here.
Keith

aperacer
08-17-2008, 06:42 AM
If you get a problem spot In the future, just ask. I am the carpet cleaning mofo on here.
Keith

CAN I GET AN AMEN

Mr.Moontang
08-17-2008, 07:10 AM
I've heard the stories, and if anyone can kill a dog, it's Keith. Or did you mean you could help with the carpet? :lol:

That is funny, seriously Keith is the man when it comes to taking care of the carpet...

Degarmo
08-17-2008, 09:52 AM
Teal... BE CAREFUL!!! Not only should you be leary of the Chuhuahua, but possibly your girlfriend too!!!

Mexico has a new secret program that they enacted roughly one year ago. It's called:

"PROJECT CHUHUAHUA"

The Mexican government realized how useless these dogs were as pets and decided a much more devious purpose for their existence. They have had many of these animals put through the same rigorous training that our Navy Seals go through; then smuggle them across the border and set them up with what is called a "Sleeper Cell Home". Dude... your girlfriend might actually be a Mexican Sleeper Cell. Be care with the actions that you take with that dog. It might have the abilities to take you out in one swift move.

I have a buddy that works at the National Enquirer (the newspaper for people with inquiring minds). He was able to obtain a photograph of one of these dangerous chuhuahua bastards preparing for some intense Mexican Navy Seal training exercises. Do not underestimate the chuhuahua or your girlfriend.

I am really sorry to be the one to break this possibly horrific news to you. But it is better to be safe than sorry. Have Keith exterminate (cough... I mean "clean") your entire place.

Good luck and God bless. -- Doug

http://www.theatrefx.com/sbi/mns.jpg

DeckerEnt
08-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Oh that is funny!!! LOL Good one Doug.
Keith

firestang70
08-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Don't worry a Chuhuahua isn't really a dog anyway;) More like a rat and they sell traps for those.

Actually they are a skinny hamster that yelps.:lol:

e5shea
08-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Legally speaking:

Don't use poison, that is felonious even against animals.

Do shoot. Worst that can happen is being charged with "discharging a firearm within city limits"...if you're not in city limits, you're golden.

Sorry about the carpet. Should have used "Urine off" or similar product from Petsmart.

BIGRED Z
08-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Throw away the useless can of Resolve for starters. That shit doesn't clean dick. Get some Spot Shot. That stuff takes rust, red wine, and cat yak out of white carpet. That's all from personal experience too. It's good stuff.:bigthumb

Mista Bone
08-18-2008, 02:03 AM
Lori, who yakked on the carpet, Ron or you?

2-8-1
08-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Bullets are cheap....wait, I mean, for pest control.

BIGRED Z
08-20-2008, 06:14 AM
Lori, who yakked on the carpet, Ron or you?

Ummm...CAT-yak should have been your first clue. Put the bottle down!

facemelter71
08-20-2008, 12:10 PM
Decker,i might have you swing up to my house and work your majic on the shag lookin stuff i have on the main floor.How much you charge for that?

beefcake
08-21-2008, 10:55 AM
omg thats some funny shit!

94tchikinv8
08-22-2008, 03:30 AM
Folex works great for pet stains. You can find it at home depot.

-Rob