PDA

View Full Version : new 351W long block

csastocker
08-18-2008, 08:59 PM
just assembled ready to go. Late model hyd roller block bored and honed with plate 4.030, decked, align honed, new cam bearings, freeze plugs, ect.
Stock standard/standard crank balanced with new eagle i beam rods(floating pins) and new Kieth Black pistons, new TFS stage 2 cam shaft degree'ed with hyd roller lifters. Heads are just rebuilt cast iron GT40 (not P's) bowl cut with new 1.94X1.55 stainless valves, new springs and retainers, screw in studs, with comp cams roller tip rockers and polylocks. No intake or oil pan. Also have new oil pump, new double roller chain, and all new gaskets, rings and bearings. Would make a great pump gas street engine and should be pretty stout at the track. I also have a TFI 351W distributor and a freshly turned flywheel that I will throw in for someone wanting to put this into a fox body. This is ready for an intake, oil pan, and drop it in. $2500 obo. I can take paypal or cash.

I am selling because I am going to go to a mod motor. May take trade or partial trade for a 4V or 3V mod motor. Let me know what you have.

937-572-1309

Thanks!

Shawn

csastocker
09-11-2008, 01:47 PM
ttt
Price lowered to $1800 obo.
Thanks!
Shawn