PDA

View Full Version : crappy work

jdo89lx
08-19-2008, 03:34 PM
ok look i took my car that hasn't ran since last november to get the head gaskets replaced, replace my thrermostat and retimed right. not only do they charge me 9 hours of labor for the gaskets on top of 2 for timing it they didn't even tighten my distributor down. wtf i am driving down the road after 10 miles and it dies on me. luckly it didn't drop any valves. not only that i open my hatch to unhook my bottle and the new thermostat is still stting in there. now these fucks won't even refund me for the tow bill to get it back to my house. they were like you should've brought it here i was like why in the hell would i have brought it back you about blew up my god damn motor. ahh i am fucking pissed.

Steves LX
08-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Sounds pretty shadey to me. Where did you get the work done at?

Mista Bone
08-19-2008, 10:55 PM
Who is this place?

1992MustangDW
08-19-2008, 10:59 PM
that is shitty

PaulFiveOh
08-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Where did you get the work done?

jdo89lx
08-21-2008, 12:19 PM
it was a non public shop i just happened to run accross when i was tryin to drop my car off at cincy speed a couple weeks ago and they were closed. i mean they had two beautiful cudas like three mustangs. all gorgeous cars. i guess the fuel injection therw them off. haha. but we finally came to an agreement tho they refunded me my tow and gave me 300 bucks back. stil a very shtity situation. i still need to get an msd ignition hooked up tho. car will be still for another couple of weeks :(