PDA

View Full Version : Time slip log/spreadsheet

IWRBB
08-20-2008, 09:16 PM
I've put this together so I can input all of my timeslips in one place. I thought some of you might find it useful. Hack it up anyway you want, obviously the upper and lower pulley columns aren't applicable to most guys...

I use this link, http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KOHLIBER2 to get the weather data for Hamilton OH. You can change the date at the top, it has all the detailed info at the bottom of the page, updated every 5 minutes.

:bigthumb

mustangboy
08-20-2008, 10:52 PM
You do know Jegs and Summit sell log books for next to nothing. Nice work though.

IWRBB
08-20-2008, 11:07 PM
That's free, and I don't have to write. ;)

Jaylynn
08-21-2008, 01:00 PM
yea & spreadsheets are cool :-)

Drivermod
08-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Nice:bigthumb. Having the data in an Excel spread sheet can be fun. Now, get to the track more often. Only 40 runs since 2003?;)

IWRBB
08-21-2008, 04:28 PM
You are right, I'm a total slacker when it comes to taking her out. I need way more seat time to get some better times. The "drivermod" so to speak, LOL. This year, the first trip to the track was over a year since the last time. I only had some 18" KDWs on there for a while though, so I had to buy some extra 17" rims and some sticky rubber.

I made the spreadsheet because I had a stack of timeslips that was nearly impossible to really look at. Presented on the screen in that format, it's easy to see all of the data at once. It sucked putting in the old runs, but it's easy to put in new runs- takes like 2 minutes.

MADMOD
08-21-2008, 04:36 PM
ModularDepot.com has a "My ET's" feature that I use when I get a new best. It is pretty cool little feature. You can show your runs in chart form and it also gives you the correted ET. I give it :bigthumb:bigthumb