PDA

View Full Version : A few words...

PonymanfiveO
08-24-2008, 01:16 AM
I had a blast at the OSM race at E2O Sat. night.
A big thanks to Kelly, Justin Cox, and everyone else who helps with the Outlaw Street Madness. You guys are great. Keep up the good work.

Congrats to Jason408 for alllllmost winning the 6.50 class. That was good racing! Also congrats to Zach Posey on his win.

OK, now to the business end.

Someone fucked with my car at the track today and I am livid about it.
I found out after my first pass that my 2-step was turned up to 6,900rpm.
My high side limiter on my MSD Digital six was turned down to 5,500rpm.

If anyone finds out who did this and tells me about it there will be a reward in it for you. It is total bullshit to mess with someones vehicle. I could have floated the valves and caused catastrophic engine damage. I got lucky. If I find out who did this, you will not be so lucky. :mad:

Someone also stole a Harley Davidson in front of a bunch of people tonight as well. Edgewater seems to be going down hill in a lot of ways recently. If they dont get their act together soon it will be just another shit hole track around here.

I had a good night, won $100. time for bed. nighty night. ;)

mustangboy
08-24-2008, 01:21 AM
So thats why it was running like shit. That is pretty damn shitty for someone to do, I'm just glad it wasn't broke. It's fun pranking guys at the track but not like that. God know who it could have been there were all kinds of people wondering around in the area we were in.

cobrajoe
08-24-2008, 01:36 AM
Damn Matt, That's total bullshit!:mad: Hope you get the issue resolved. Let me know when you find out something. I have people!:lol:

Pops Fun
08-24-2008, 05:34 AM
That is terrible.... :mad:

89notch
08-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Damn thats crazy someone had the balls to screw with your car

MrsAPE
08-24-2008, 08:05 AM
So wrong in so many ways. Congrats on winning 100 bucks though.

ponymom05
08-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Congrats Matt. Sorry about the BS. Puts a whole new spin on how we attend UMTR. Keep us posted.

Sharad
08-24-2008, 09:44 AM
wow. that's messed up.

Holly
08-24-2008, 10:30 AM
What kind of low rent mother phuqer would do something like that? Find out who it is Matt, if they are on here, they are LONG GONE, as in banned for life.

MFIELD
08-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Thats total chickenshit! Matts car is preety well known and his name is right on the sides. This wasnt just some random tampering. I hope we find out who it was because I'll be on the beating side of this one also. Good job Matt.

PonymanfiveO
08-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the support guys. I only hope it was a stranger or something because I would be really hurt to find out it was someone I know. I do my best to be a friendly with everyone and try not to have any enemies.

Mike, your bike is bad ass brother. ;)

Black Horse
08-24-2008, 01:17 PM
I don't see how it could be just some random passerby...they would have to know a little about the car to checnge your stuff around. It was a weird night all over. Weird delays with no apparent reason. Folks arguing with the track folks. (Even with DW). And my car was so blocked in I couldn't leave until well after the racing was over.

Sucks to hear someone screwed with your car Matt. That area of the paddock seems to damn busy to me.

sprayn93coupe
08-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Congrats on the R/U Matt. I broke out first round due to a crappy light. Hopefully you find out what happened. That happend to me at WFC in 99 my car was getting hot and I could'nt figure out why when I got it home my radiator had a couple pounds of dirt in it. I had left my car there over night I wont due that again. Big thanks to Kelly for a great race.
Thanks Jason

outlaw85
08-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Congrats Matt on the R/U in 7.50 and I hope you find out who did it thats just stupid to mess with someone's car.

Rick93coupe
08-24-2008, 05:07 PM
I can see it now, setting alarms on the race car to keep somebody from screwing with it. What's wrong with people today?

12seclx
08-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Congrats on the runner up Matt.... Well deserved!
Hope you find out who messed with your car...

MFIELD
08-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Mike, your bike is bad ass brother. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks guy

MADMOD
08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
I can't believe that someone would do that.:mad: You find out who it was I will hold them while you teach them a little lesson. I was just telling some of my buddies today with all the bs that went on last night it was almost like we were at the hill.

69Cobra
08-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Sorry Matt I ment to turn it back down but I forgot. J/k Congrats on the runner up. I was hoping to go and check things out but had to do a little family thing. Where is your two step and stuff mounted at, inside, outside under the hood? If its not out in the open for everybody to see I would have to think it is someone that knows the car. I got your back bro if you find out who did it.