PDA

View Full Version : Zaino car wax

plattner01
08-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Zaino car wax
ok ran across this stuff on another forum and was wondering if anyone here has used it or heard of it?? they showed pics of the stuff on the car and i was like wow,looked like new out of the paint booth shine.:eek:

Black Horse
08-26-2008, 07:09 AM
I have used it ....there is nothing better, period.

But the prep is what makes it all work. Clay bar, etc. I used the Zaino scratch-X on some very deep clear coat gouges, and after several applications you can't even tell they were there.

Zaino isn't wipe on, wipe off....but the end justifies everything.

beefcake
08-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Zaino car wax
ok ran across this stuff on another forum and was wondering if anyone here has used it or heard of it?? they showed pics of the stuff on the car and i was like wow,looked like new out of the paint booth shine.:eek:

great stuff, but it's not wax, it's a polish ;

aperacer
08-26-2008, 10:03 AM
i have used it.. love it.. but as stated above. its about the prep, and the time spent. and you will need time... i love it...

IWRBB
08-26-2008, 10:36 AM
I like it, but it doesn't have the "pop" that a lot of the newer stuff does. It lasts a long time though, which is nice. BTW, their tire shine is the bomb. Not too shiny, no silicone, great stuff.

ffmueller81
08-26-2008, 11:50 AM
I am a firm believer of this stuff. I currently have 12 coats on my car and it is still as shiney and deep as the day I put them on.... (two years ago.) I don't know the endurance of it as my car hardly ever sees the light of day and never sees rain but I love it. And yes, it is all in the prep. It took me two weeks to apply everything working a couple hours a night, but definitely well worth it.

foxbodyfan
09-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Anyone care to share some pictures that have used it?