PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful Morning

Pops Fun
08-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Isn't it great outside... I do like the cool weather in the morning and evening. Less humidity... Life is good!! :)

Black Horse
08-26-2008, 10:26 AM
You retired folks piss me off......

Its dark when I go to work and not far from it when I get out of here.

beefcake
08-26-2008, 10:28 AM

i feel the same, it's almost cold out lol

Holly
08-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Isn't it great outside... I do like the cool weather in the morning and evening. Less humidity...

Agreed Pops! I'm loving this weather. I opened my windows this morning to let some fresh air in. I'm SO ready for Fall. ;)

Life is good!! :)

I wouldn't go that far, but it's getting better.

jlt2006
08-26-2008, 10:47 AM
I am going to agree with Black Horse on this one.

Glad you can enjoy the great August weather.

'92Stang
08-26-2008, 10:50 AM
The horses love this weather:bigthumb My little girl (Abby), and i just got back from a nice trail ride.

MrsAPE
08-26-2008, 11:03 AM

:lol: too funny!! It is nice out there. Wish I had a car to drive that the top came down on..oh wait..I do just can't drive it. :mad:

There are those of us who like him being retired!! Make's him very useful!! We call him "julie". :D

Cherry Blossom
08-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Isn't it great outside... I do like the cool weather in the morning and evening. Less humidity... Life is good!! :)

Scott and I discussed the weather this morning also. Strange weather for the end of the "dog days of August".

Cherry Blossom
08-26-2008, 12:39 PM
:lol: too funny!! It is nice out there. Wish I had a car to drive that the top came down on..oh wait..I do just can't drive it. :mad:

There are those of us who like him being retired!! Make's him very useful!! We call him "julie". :D

Julie? You'll have to let me in on that tonight....:popcorn: