PDA

View Full Version : Late Model Restoration Supply

Stangman
08-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Has anyone ever ordered any body parts from them? How is the quality and the fit?

I might be purchasing a Cobra front bumper MAYBE, and I was just curious of the quality of the material and how well it was made before I waste my money

ANY info would be great.

Thanks!

Also... Do we still have an account with them???

Rich
08-27-2008, 05:55 PM
I believe that Mike Bell at Dayton Performance is a dealer for them. I have ordered stuff from them in the past and it seemed to be good. It is mostly other vendors items that they sell...

Mustard
08-27-2008, 07:20 PM
yeah, them have always been a good place to order from in my experiance. Like rich said, Mike is a dealer form them. give him a call and see what he can do for ya

NXcoupe
08-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Got your PM, I have other connections for the same stuff, saves on shipping. I'll get your pricing together and get it to you.

Stangman
08-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Thank you! :bigthumb

Black92LX
08-29-2008, 03:13 AM
I ordered carpet from them and was very satisfied

sinner
08-29-2008, 09:27 AM
fair warning if its not a factory part DO NOT expect it to fit like factory, they also use a cheap primer on these parts(especially bumpers) if you want them to look better when painted, strip it off with acetone or lacquer thinner, and put a quality urethane primer on them before painting.;)

7upStang
08-29-2008, 11:08 AM
I have not ordered body parts from them, but have ordered other items from them. Everything they sent arrived sooner than they said and was in good condition. Right now their shipping is $14.95 an order. It made a big difference when ordering a lot of parts, like when I ordered the interior for my mustang. CJ Pony had higher prices for the same products and higher shipping.

Most of what they sell is made by other vendors as previously stated. Often they list the manufacturer in in the description. So check the web as to the manufacturer's reputation. Sometimes they will have multiple quatlity and price points for thesame parts.

Good luck.