PDA

View Full Version : Spec setup and blow proof

evildriver
08-27-2008, 10:47 PM
I just ordered a Spec stg.1 and a flywheel. I just want a second opinion on it. You know if you liked it or not, pros and cons. That sort of thing.
I am also going to get a Quick Time blow proof. Has anybody use this company before?

Timido
08-28-2008, 06:50 PM
I have had good luck and good customer support from Spec in the past.

NXcoupe
08-28-2008, 07:20 PM
I am a quick time dealer, have them in stock. I also run their product in my race car, and have installed many over the past months. They are plain and simple THE Shit. Can't be beat for clearance and light weight. Check one out at my shop if you like.
Also, you will never regret purchasing spec products imho. They've worked well for me over the past 10+ years I've been dealing with them.

89notch
08-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I am a quick time dealer, have them in stock. I also run their product in my race car, and have installed many over the past months. They are plain and simple THE Shit. Can't be beat for clearance and light weight. Check one out at my shop if you like.
Also, you will never regret purchasing spec products imho. They've worked well for me over the past 10+ years I've been dealing with them.

Those bellhousings are the shit. We put on in my brothers 95 cobra and its much nicer than any other blow proof bell.

Timido
08-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Damn Lakewood and Mcclould gets in the way of EVERY header known to man.

Black Horse
08-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Damn Lakewood and Mcclould gets in the way of EVERY header known to man.

No to mention having to indicate the damn thing in.....is the Quick Time any better? (Clearance, alignment?)

NXcoupe
08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Much better, we put one on my car, no issues at all. We also installed one on a 4.6 with long tubes and it fit perfectly. No indicating or changes are necessary. Very slick design, check out their website and you will see why they fit so well.

evildriver
09-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Well it sounds like i made a good choice then. I let everyone know how it goes putting it all together. I noticed that in the pics of it, it doesn't cover the starter nose and gear. Is that a problem? Do you guys know what I mean?