PDA

View Full Version : Chad you are a great player but you are an idiot!

Black92LX
08-30-2008, 05:25 PM
I wish professional sports would get back to it for the love of the game and get past the money and fame bullshit that has ruined great sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/He-actually-did-it-Bye-Chad-Johnson-Hello-Ch;_ylt=Appo_PN2t8fmGctImjFHt_VDubYF?urn=nfl,10444 4

fst 5pto
08-30-2008, 06:05 PM
I don't think this makes him an idiot. He is just having fun. Professional sports are for enertainment purposes, and IMO Chad is giving a hell of a performance.

cstreu1026
08-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Its just a shame his performance effort is focused more off the field than on.

djom1cincy
08-31-2008, 01:07 AM
Everyone needs to get over it. I'm not going to say what he did this year asking for a trade so he can get a new contract was right but, look at Rudi and Big Willie. Both of them cut today and with out a job. So Chad likes to have fun. Every one loved that last year about him. I loved it too. Watched the games on just waited for a td. Get over the mad a Chad thing and enjoy Chad while he is here. At least he is trying to make the bengals better and wants to win.

Black92LX
08-31-2008, 08:45 AM
I don't think this makes him an idiot. He is just having fun. Professional sports are for enertainment purposes, and IMO Chad is giving a hell of a performance.

Entertainment of playing the game on the field. Not Some some silly ass antics. If I wanted to watch stupid horseshit that have nothing to do with the actual sport I would be watching the WWE.

Everyone needs to get over it. I'm not going to say what he did this year asking for a trade so he can get a new contract was right but, look at Rudi and Big Willie. Both of them cut today and with out a job. So Chad likes to have fun. Every one loved that last year about him. I loved it too. Watched the games on just waited for a td. Get over the mad a Chad thing and enjoy Chad while he is here. At least he is trying to make the bengals better and wants to win.

I'll give him the end zone dances. He worked for those individually. But this takes it too far! The Bengals are a team he is taking away from the team. It's bringing poor attention to the team.
We have enough problems with Brown bringing the shithead Henry back to the team.

The guy is payed to play sport and unfortunately he is turning into the Dennis Rodman of the NBA.
Again a great player but one still needs to have a level of professionalism.

beefcake
08-31-2008, 12:07 PM
lol,

i've thought about changin my middle name legally to beefcake lol

i ain't hating on em

mustang8998
08-31-2008, 01:59 PM
I don't see a thing wrong with it. He did it legally and that was his choice.

And the Bengals have far larger problems, than Chad.

HDmstng
08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
That's hilarious!

NaomiDstangLvr
08-31-2008, 04:40 PM
He's awesome! I like how he said to send all of Cincinnati his love. Aw! :D

boostforever
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM
hes a good player,but he does need to start focusing more on playing than this attention crap.he can still have fun without making it look like hes the NFL class clown.I do think he will do ok this year though,even with his recent injurys....

Mustard
08-31-2008, 10:16 PM
Just one more reason for me to hate the Bengals