PDA

View Full Version : New in box HP Pavilion dv9819wm Entertainment Notebook PC - $700

ProjectPony92
08-31-2008, 08:55 AM
AMD mobile dual-core technology enables you to work simultaneously with multiple demanding applications, such as photo editing, DVD burning and playing a game. Additional highlights of this Entertainment Series model include expanded memory, a DVD burner, Altec Lansing speakers, Webcam with integrated microphone placed above the screen, stereo earbuds, remote control, separate numeric keypad, Microsoft Works 9 and Windows Vista Home Premium.

Key Features & Benefits:

BrightView 17" widescreen LCD presents vivid 1440 x 900 WXGA resolution
2.1 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual-Core mobile processor TL-62 meets the demands of multitasking and multimedia while also saving energy.
3 GB of DDR2 system memory offers improved performance for today's demanding applications.
160 GB hard drive, 5400 rpm provides substantial storage for documents, games, music, photos and videos.
SuperMulti DVD+/-RW drive lets you watch and burn DVDs or CDs for entertainment or data backup
Webcam and microphone furnish video messaging and multimedia capabilities
802.11a/b/g wireless LAN connects to wireless home and office networks or to Wi-Fi hotspots for convenient Internet access.
5-in-1 digital media card reader reads the most popular memory card formats so you can enjoy photos, music and other files.
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium edition with Service Pack 1 makes your computing experience more efficient, more secure and more fun.
Integrated Television tuner with hand held remote control. Conecting cables not included.
This system sales for $848.00 call it $900.00 after tax. I am asking
$700.00 OBO. You may contact HP but I believe they will honor the factory warranty and I garuntee all my electronics for 30 days against any defects or I will refund purchase price in full pending inspection by certified PC tech at an establishment that myself and the purchaser agree upon. Please feel free to call me with any questions, Chris. 859-409-6972 or 859-663-1406

cobraman302
08-31-2008, 01:22 PM
PM sent.

ProjectPony92
09-10-2008, 12:31 AM
SORRY Folks but this is sold