PDA

View Full Version : 3 doors down is posponed.

untamed
09-04-2008, 06:28 PM
For those of you that are or were planning on going to the concert you might wanna make different plans for Saturday night. We have tickets and were planning on attending but Q102 announced today that Brad the lead singer is sick so they will reschedule at a later date. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! I was so looking forward to that. We go everytime they are here. 3 years ago the electric went out while they were on stage and they did not get to finish. They rescheduled and had the concert in the end of October and it was cold and very rainy. We still had fun but Damn!!!!! What luck.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
This is completely unrelated but i just heard yesterday that they recorded a video in Cincinnati.

Blacksunshine
09-04-2008, 07:05 PM
This is completely unrelated but i just heard yesterday that they recorded a video in Cincinnati.

Yep, they did, and the vidoe is called" The weather here in Cincy sucks and so do the Beganls ..lol":lol:

NaomiDstangLvr
09-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Yep, they did, and the vidoe is called" The weather here in Cincy sucks and so do the Beganls ..lol":lol:Haha, yeah that was pretty lame. :rolleyes:

Holly
09-04-2008, 09:00 PM

I heard that too, supposedly on 6th Street, there is a skywalk between the Carew Tower and Macys.

I would be disappointed if I had tickets to that concert too.

untamed
09-04-2008, 09:16 PM
The video is awesome. It is to their new hit called " It's not my time". They were coming with Hinder and Finger 11. That would have been an excellent concert. I'm sure they will reschedule but who knows what the weather will be like. The weather for this Saturday was going to be perfect. Oh well, go figure. That's just my luck.

abush1971
09-04-2008, 09:20 PM
The video is awesome. It is to their new hit called " It's not my time". They were coming with Hinder and Finger 11. That would have been an excellent concert. I'm sure they will reschedule but who knows what the weather will be like. The weather for this Saturday was going to be perfect. Oh well, go figure. That's just my luck.

The video is sweet...I work at the museum and they shot a 1/2 day in the Dalton Street tunel and they had lunch in our north parking lot. I also had tickets for the show 3 year ago with Hart88, that sucked. Right into Duck and Run and BAM all the lights went out, we thought it was something to do with the show. I hope they reschedule when the temps are still up.

Black92LX
09-04-2008, 09:25 PM
great video here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHU9dN0Itrk

awesome video no matter where it was filmed but it being in Cincinnati is pretty cool.
Big fan of 3 Doors Down. I always lok forward to their stuff.

Blacksunshine
09-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Haha, yeah that was pretty lame. :rolleyes:
Don't forget true !!! lol.