PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Wyler

cincystang
09-13-2008, 02:30 AM
Ok so I own a 05 GTO that is still under warranty and I brought it in because it surges when the AC is on and the tranny is acting wierd I let the guy drive the car he says he noticed nothing and when I try and tell him something he looks at me like I know nothing this is my car we are talking about so they didnt do anything just the test drive the same day I bring it to my uncle's who owns Jerry's Transmission in Milford I have him drive it and he says it acted up on him like 4 or 5 times so now what do I do try another dealer or pay for the service at a real shop by the way true story the tranny squeals and I have to double clutch to get it into 1st and the moron and Wyler says thats the nature of the beast HA for as much money i spent on this car that 6spd should shift itself so this is for Jeff Wyler GM service :flipoff:

also can we get a smiley with a bullshit flag

Mavowar
09-13-2008, 06:17 AM
Ok so I own a 05 GTO that is still under warranty and I brought it in because it surges when the AC is on and the tranny is acting wierd I let the guy drive the car he says he noticed nothing and when I try and tell him something he looks at me like I know nothing this is my car we are talking about so they didnt do anything just the test drive the same day I bring it to my uncle's who owns Jerry's Transmission in Milford I have him drive it and he says it acted up on him like 4 or 5 times so now what do I do try another dealer or pay for the service at a real shop by the way true story the tranny squeals and I have to double clutch to get it into 1st and the moron and Wyler says thats the nature of the beast HA for as much money i spent on this car that 6spd should shift itself so this is for Jeff Wyler GM service :flipoff:

also can we get a smiley with a bullshit flag

That's what you get for buying a turd.....:D:lol:

J/K

I hope you get it resolved.....

Carl
09-13-2008, 08:57 AM
That was one really long sentence! Take it back to the dealer and deal with the service manager.

mach_u
09-13-2008, 09:17 AM
That was one really long sentence! Take it back to the dealer and deal with the service manager.
No doubt! I ran out of breath reading it. :lol: I agree, keep fighting. I will always try and deal with the service manager directly. I usually get nothing but a headache dealing with the writers. :bigthumb

cincystang
09-13-2008, 01:31 PM
It was the service manager. And sorry about the lack of punctuation. I got a little carried away.

Ranger50
09-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Take it somewhere else. You are not going to get anywhere.

Brian

Mista Bone
09-13-2008, 03:49 PM
I'd goto McClusky Chevolet and ask for Danny Popp.

cincystang
09-13-2008, 04:36 PM
where is McClusky Chevrolet

mach_u
09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
where is McClusky Chevrolet
http://www.mccluskey.com/directions.htm. You may want to PM Moontang. He is a Service Writer I believe @ McClusky. He should be able to point you in the right direction. :bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
09-13-2008, 09:05 PM
I'd goto McClusky Chevolet and ask for Danny Popp.

Or Alan Pittman:cool1:

Mr.Moontang
09-13-2008, 09:07 PM
http://www.mccluskey.com/directions.htm. You may want to PM Moontang. He is a Service Writer I believe @ McClusky. He should be able to point you in the right direction. :bigthumb

I work in the medium and light duty truck shop, so unless you have a dump truck I can not help you. On the other hand ApeRacer (Alan Pittman) works at the car shop on Reading...

redfirepearlgt
09-14-2008, 07:59 AM
Boercherding Pontiac Buick GMC has been extremely helpful in taking care of my wife's leased G6. Assisted with a repeat problem that they covered after the car was out of warranty. They are VERY, VERY respectful and cooperative. They are located in Kings Auto mall I-71 and Fields Ertel exit. I wish I could get the same level of serivice from Ford Dealerships.

aperacer
09-14-2008, 08:14 AM
you can come to McCluskey but the only problem might be the warranty part. i am sure we could get it pushed through... you really want to talk to danny popp about this. he does all of our corvette work...there is at least one t56 torn apart a week out of a vette. .. try boercherding because of the warranty. if no luck there call down the McCluskey. 6799200 and ask for danny popp.

BIGHONKEY
09-14-2008, 10:41 AM
My bud is the service whore at Fieher pontiac up in Hamilton. Ask for Bill and tell him Dave sent you. He will hook you up bro.

Stangman
09-15-2008, 10:10 AM
That GTO sounded wicked awesome yesterday Adam!

Hope you get it straightened out! :bigthumb

fastnotch2002
09-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Jeff Wyler

Huelsman fealership?

cincystang
09-17-2008, 12:21 AM
getting ready to go on vacation I will get ahold of you when I get back