PDA

View Full Version : "The Pub" @ Rookwood

mach_u
09-13-2008, 09:45 AM
All I can say is, this place is awesome! Went there last week, last night for dinner and heading back again tonight! :lol: Their Fried Pickles are awesome, Shepherds Pie is unbelievable and the Fish & Chips aren't too shabby either! They have a REALLY good beer selection and the best part is a tall Guinness is just over $5. My new favorite drink they serve is a Guinness & Strongbow(Black Velvet). It can be a really noisy place on a busy night so I wouldn't recommend it for a family dinner out but it adds to the "Pub" vibe. The best part is it looks like they carry a full Rugby schedule on their TVs so I will definitely be back. :bigthumb:bigthumb
Oh yeah, and the servers wear HOTTTT outfits! :eek::D Catholic School Girls FTW! :lol:

Carl
09-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Hell yeah, went there once with Moony and his STI group. Good food and better beer!

cstreu1026
09-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Strongbow is the shit!

Mr.Moontang
09-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Hell yeah, went there once with Moony and his STI group. Good food and better beer!

That was a fun night, I ended up with a ginormas beer glass somehow!!! They have kick ass fish and chips as well.:cool1:

Mista Bone
09-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Where abouts in Rookwood plaza? I've been into the lot, but I have two vet pickups with a mile or less.

Eat about 5:00-6:30 then start my route.........hrm :)

Fish and Chips.....now I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!

mach_u
09-14-2008, 10:02 AM
Where abouts in Rookwood plaza? I've been into the lot, but I have two vet pickups with a mile or less.

Eat about 5:00-6:30 then start my route.........hrm :)

Fish and Chips.....now I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!
They are right across from J Alexanders, and next door to Buca Da Bepo(sp?). Ate there last night with a bunch of peeps and have to say, excellent food as always! They have an awesome special where you can get a sausage hoagie with fries and a 10 ounce beer for $5! It appeals to my cheap nature! :lol: My favorite dish I have to say is still the Shepherds Pie though. :bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
09-14-2008, 12:27 PM
This place rocks!! I love the atmosphere and the food is really good. That special is a great deal! Can't wait to go back again...

Waffles
09-16-2008, 12:44 AM
LOL... I don't go there for the food. Let's just say, it's a very target rich environment. :)

kaik1969
09-16-2008, 05:27 PM
That place is awesome. My company supplied all the kitchen equipment. I will be installing one next month in Columbus (Polaris Parkway). Then it is off to Naples to install one in November. The bar takes 5 months to build as it is all custom woodworking.

07thorobrd
09-17-2008, 07:56 PM
this place sounds fantastic i have never heard of it until reading this post...i will def have to check it out

thecollector
09-17-2008, 10:31 PM
This restaraunt organization is locally owned and operated, It is known as the Tavern restaurant group. If you like the pub in Rookwood, they also have one in Crestview hills town center as well. Desha's in montgomery, Polo Grill in Mason, and Nicholsons downtown are all part of the same company and also offer unique alternatives to the national chains.

Mista Bone
09-18-2008, 12:43 AM
I wonder if this this is the group that Mr. Rippe owns. My family has been paying him lot rent for trailer or three in Madeira since 1965.......I'm hoping to move back in there soon.

kaik1969
09-18-2008, 01:36 PM
I wonder if this this is the group that Mr. Rippe owns. My family has been paying him lot rent for trailer or three in Madeira since 1965.......I'm hoping to move back in there soon.

Nick Sanders is the main shareholder.